AU

Posted on Sep 2, 2021
PCOS / Insulin resistant - inositol capsules work!

I've read this recently, 'Published studies confirm that inositol supplementation can improve insulin sensitivity, reduce serum levels of insulin, testosterone, and LH, and induce ovulation in women with PCOS.' I have PCOS (my periods are super irregular) and I am pre-diabetic (I have acanthosis nigiricans - dark rings around my neck and dark patches on my armpits). Restarted my keto diet in May 2021, lost 21kg, and also took these inositol capsules - the dark rings and dark patches are much lighter now. My period is somewhat regular - I got it each month for the past 2 months. Highly recommend this.

df72b998-b1d9-479d-8ca4-9ec14a0fb609
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I was told that this is a good product for irregular periods and I’ve been taking this about a week now I was told that I have to wait for a month or two. I thought the size of the supplement is big but it’s not too big to swallow so I am satisfied with that as well. And I am looking forward to a good result.

0ee9dcb0-ef30-4733-a36d-90fa8c0401c5
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

got mine in a matter of a week. liked the products. also, i think it is helping with my breakouts, i have pcos. i tried a diffrent brand before and it had positve effects. this is my first time with this brand. i take 3 tabs a day . one in the morning and 2 before going to sleep. im making it 4 after my first bottle.

1cd85ae0-4a0c-4edc-8c65-37a51702a6f2
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I tried this as a part of my amino acid therapy which was going great until major stressful situations got to me and now it feels like the effects of this supplement were reversed and it didn't actually help that much. But all in all, if you're not a special (anxiety, OCD ridden) case and you need something that will make you more relaxed and at the same time focused, this is wonderful.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought this after considering all the wonderful reviews about how this could help people regulate their period. I wish this could help me getting my normal and regular cycle. Tried it once this morning and got my period immediately late in the afternoon, not sure if that's a mere coincidence or because of the pill.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I'm taking inositol for my insulin resistance, to make my cells more sensitive to insulin. I gained weight, I'm always tired, because my cells are not taking in glucose, so my insulin surges. Taking inositol is a natural way to make your cell more sensitive to insulin. Now foods are great quality products.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

First time i have purchased this product, as I love and trust the brand quality and I'm happy with it's affordability. Not sure I notice any difference after taking it already. The ingredient is supposed to be very powerful and healthy especially for women, boosting your metabolism and energy levels... a positive effect on the nervous system.

Pandemic has been crazily attacking people’s mental health. And not exception to me. It has made my PCOS worse so I decided to take up this supplement. And voila! My mood & anger management have gotten better, my period gets more regular without any metformin needed. I get less anxious than ever before. You gotta try this supplement, take it at least 2 full months and you’ll see what happen. I will repurchase this of course!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have definitely noticed this inositol product helps alleviate my obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and anxiety. I take one 500 mg in the morning about 2 hours after breakfast (I take later in morning because I drink tea or coffee with my breakfast; caffeine can decrease supplements effectiveness.) Then I take another 500 mg with my lunch. I've noticed I'm not repeating tasks. I used to get to my house front door before leaving for work and turn around 2 or 3 times to check if the coffee maker and curling iron were unplugged. I was also triple checking that my desk drawer at work was locked before I left work. Some of my other OCD behaviors have also stopped. For my anxiety, I was taking a prescription medication before I boarded an airplane to help with my anxiety but now I just take 500-1000 mg inositol about an hour before boarding. I like that this product is high qualiy, vegetarian/vegan and doesn't cause any bad side effects.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I stumbled upon inositol by accident when researching supplements that may help reduce binge eating episodes. I don't know what to say except it has been life changing. I take 3 capsules in the morning with L-carnitine and it gives me energy and mental clarity. In the evening I take another 3 capsules with 5-htp and it has a calming effect on my nervous system and noticeably reduced my binge eating tendency. I wish I'd found it years ago. It might have spared me many years of self-destructive habits that I'm now slowly trying to recover from.