AU

Healthbabe
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Excellent! My favourite B12. Easy on the stomach and gives a good lift

I have been buying this for years. You can take it on an empty stomach unlike most vitamin B tablets and this is gentler on the stomach. It gives a good energy lift, calmness and focus at the same time. It is a very important B to take especially as we get older. I sleep better after taking it too. Take it in the day time or when you are tired and need an energy lift to keep going.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is a great quality product that I love. I did notice it's ingredients have a changed a bit and it now has a sweetener in it. That's a downside for me. The upside is it's more comprehensive than B-12 alone.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

A perfect product for a pick me up morning or the middle of the day. The size of the package is good too. The quality of the product is excellent.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Instant Energy B12 is an affordable and has well balanced ingredients with no sugar spike. iHerb is fair pricing, fast delivery and no hype advertising.

Posted on May 8, 2022

i am on these guys they keep me energetic throughout the day

75cae5bc-1644-4a35-b5a3-544114b21d0a

Keep your 5 hour energy. These little packets delivery that boost without a "flush" and they are easy on my stomach, unlike some other supplements. Call me strange, but I like the taste. These are priced well below what I was paying for energy drinks and are less harsh on my system while still working.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Easiest way for me to get my vitamin B. I have increased energy after use so I would say they are effective.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great for the brain and nervous system good quality product and ingredients

Posted on Sep 11, 2020

Three forms of B12 plus B complex plus chromium for glucose metabolism. Individual packets are super easy for those who can not swallow tablets or capsules. The taste is mild sweet and you can add it to your coffee, tea or juice for some extra boost during travelling.

6ff835b8-cdf7-4f98-8399-e57c88841302
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

really helped with boosting energy levels during the mid day fatigue