AU

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The capsules have no taste or smell. After taking the pills, I feel good, there were no side effects, although I expected anything when I just started taking the drug. A package containing 90 capsules is enough for me for a month of daily use. I sincerely believe that if there is an opportunity to help the body become healthier and cleaner, then it must be used. I recommend!

48a597a2-a39c-4cd8-9a7f-ff7491fa9e6d

I have taken liver refresh for ard 4 years. I felt it has help me & my family in many ways & I have recommended Tis to my friends too. Liver refresh has help me with the Following * promote liver function & health * protect liver cells from damage * stimulate the growth of new liver cells * detoxify the liver * improve blood flow from the liver * regenerate my liver & restore it to its peak function. * I hv more energy, it seems to strengthen my immune system to fight current covid situation.. * I will deligently take 3 pills daily Bcos My whole family has benefited from it.

d99da05c-4c30-4639-a236-e9c78629604c
Posted on May 2, 2022

This is my second bottle! Super loved this! The quality of this supplement has all the ingredients that is necessary to detox for a healthier liver. My whole family is also taking this and they like it too. Taking 3 tablets per day is all I need for a healthy detoxification process. The size of the tablet is also easy to swallow.

f96a4c6e-b81c-4f51-8e44-208af9f9e158
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

As with any supplement who really knows but it seems fine, comparable to other brands that I have tried. Good quality. The product was all usable, with no damaged pills in the bottle. As to effectiveness, it does have the same diuretic properties as I have experienced with other brands. Will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Now foods has become one of my fave brands here at iherb. This one will be used by my husband with slightly above liver enzymes. Great with this product besides the Milk Thistle (very popular as Silymarin here in the Phils), are resuced glutathione and L-carnitine. This is good for 2 months already with its price compared to the available over the counter drugs here in the Philippines with 3 caps per day. Thanks iherb!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I love these capsules. I take 2 capsules in the evening before i go to bed. and really, i sleep so much deeper and better. My sleep is very refreshing. I've only been taking the capsules for 5 days so I'm curious to see what health benefits it will provide after a longer period of time.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The capsule is a bit too big.I am suffering with kidney and liver problems so it is difficult to take the capsule if the kidneys cannot handle a large capsule and starts paining.Please consider a smaller capsule.And please add 2 more Silica Gel Preservative Sachets in the container to keep the medicine fresh as it is being sent overseas.And the temperature is very hot temperature here in Johannesburg South Africa.Thank you.Keep up the good work!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

This product from Now Foods is a great one, contains a lot of elements that are required for liver support and the detoxification process. I already use the second bottle and I am totally satisfied with it, I did a clearing phase for SIBO, and I wanted to improve the detox process to help eliminate toxins easier, my acne started to reduce, and I didn't have any uncomfortable die-off symptoms while taking this product. I will continue to use this for a while for sure.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Detox your liver with this amazing supplement! You’ll feel the benefits within a week or two. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. When was the last time you did any detox? If it has been awhile, start with your liver! You’ll thank me if you listen to my advice…..

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Not sure why but this one did not sit with me well. Other products from the company I have are just fine, and I think this one is too, but for some reason it felt heavy at the time.

fd46d94f-277c-443b-819e-f4e15af814d5