AU

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I don’t like to eat fresh tomato because I don’t like the smell. So, Now foods Lycopene is easy to swallow, no smell and small softgel. After take it 1 month, I found that my skin is softer a little bit and can’t wait to see more of the result.

9f743b54-abaa-492c-941e-be53d2af6bef

New Foods lycopene is of good quality. Its main ingredient is a natural tomato extract, which has a patent. This is very important to me. Tomatoes owe their red color to lycopene. It is believed that the richer the color of tomatoes, the more this element is in them. The package lasts for 50 days - 1 capsule a day along with fatty foods. The capsules have a small size, no taste. It has many benefits for my age-49. Facial skin is visibly firmer and rejuvenated. Summer protects it from burning. It also has a beneficial effect on my eyesight and eyes.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The utilization value of lycopene is to reduce cellular DNA damage. The following cites research from the University of California Davis Medical Center. The goal was to test the effects of lycopene on oxidative stress in healthy adults. The experiment was conducted in a double-blind randomized manner, requiring volunteers to supplement lycopene daily for 8 weeks, and then collect their blood and urine for testing. The results found that the lycopene supplementation group, compared with the placebo group, had a significant increase in the concentration of lycopene in the blood, and various oxidation indexes were significantly reduced, and the cell DNA damage was also reduced. (Devaraj, Sridevi, et al. “A dose-response study on the effects of purified lycopene supplementation on biomarkers of oxidative stress.” Journal of the American College of Nutrition 27.2 (2008): 267-273.)

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

the dr recommended my dad to take it for his prostate and frequently get up at night to the washroom. He takes 4 a day and he sees a difference. He used to only take 2 and didn't feel much difference. So i think you need to take a high dosage to make it effective.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I don't like tomatoes (one source of lycopene) and I don't have regular access to other natural sources of it either so this supplement is very convenient. The 20mg dose is just right (most other supplements are 5 or 10mg) for me once a day. The capsule size is small and easy to swallow. Now brand is also one that I trust.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

These are great. Bought this for my dad who said these lycopene softgels are good antioxidants. He has been taking them for few years now.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

My father regularly takes this pill for his BPH. It helps relieve his urinary symptoms to some extent. No any adverse effects. Thanks to iHerb.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I am very pleased with this product. I order it for the first but I am sure I will not be disappointed. Extremely useful supplement for the whole organism.