AU

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Magnesium Citrate is gentle on the stomach and "Citrate" is the most absorbable form of Magnesium by the body. Magnesium is a vital element necessary for the normal functioning of cells. It participates in most metabolic reactions and promotes energy production and consumption. Deficiency of magnesium in the body can lead to fatigue, cramps in the calf muscles, arrhythmias, depression.

3277dd81-5d9a-4b23-8915-9fee5d3f7929

Good Price & Good product. Together, Magnesium and Vitamin D3 are crucial to bone health and other important bodily functions. Magnesium & Vitamin D3 must be taken toganter so body can properly metabolise the calcium. So this is the perfect product. There aren’t too many side effects from taking Magnesium and d3 supplements. It has Zinc & it plays a key role in maintaining vision, and it is present in high concentrations in the eye. Zinc might also have effects against viruses. It appears to lessen symptoms of the rhinovirus (common cold) 🙂

9c093e95-8511-413e-bcee-b425ee1c44d3
0cc5cc39-7601-4336-9a12-6a1c81961e86
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I take magnesium for muscle relaxation and better sleep at bed time and it benefits me greatly. The tablet size are big so for those who has issues swallowing pills maybe break it into 2 pieces however they don't have any scent or taste. I ordered big package so it lasts for a long time.

05bafc74-0a3d-450d-adb3-b9a0db38e7d3
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

376b1f5d-aa71-4b63-9726-52a19d7f7194
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Good quality magnesium. It contains 250 tablets so it’s enough for our entire family! It has lots of benefits! Magnesium is an important mineral, playing a role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body, such as supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production. Magnesium citrate is a good form of magnesium to start with. I usually rotate them: citrate, glycinate, neuromag every 2 months ... with some breaks of course.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Magnesium citrate works well to speed up the muscle recovery after the workout and as well helps relax muscles overall. Hereby it as well helps with bowel movement. Some other benefit is that due to feel more relaxed it will help you to sleep better. These tabs are quite big but still go down without any problem. I always take them with meal. It is up to you, you can take them as well on an empty stomach as there should be no upset stomach overall.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Magnesium citrate is one of the best absorbent forms and it is great quality. It is essential when you are more physically active and exercise a lot. It helps a lot with cramping and muscle pain. I also take magnesium when I cannot sleep. I have been buying this one for years and I am very happy with it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Magnesium is our everything. I take this form because of kidney problems. The capsules, of course, are huge and difficult to swallow. I just chew them and drink plenty of water. The taste is pleasant, the only thing sticks a little to the teeth, but everything is washed off with water. The form of magnesium is working, I take it before bedtime, it relaxes well. Sleep is deeper and more sound. Health to all.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Quality is good ingredients is good and the size is very good, magnesium type is perfect especially with citrate and the package is alright with the benefits of both magnesium & citrate for joint & muscles also for sleeping, It's vital mineral to the body and for hormones and the taste is perfect