AU

omilla
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

NADH is an important cofactor for hundreds of biochemical reactions and has a wide application in cellular energy (ATP) from glucose and fat. Plays a remarkable role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain. Participates in the support of immunity. Although it is normally unstable outside the body, its effectiveness is naturally reserved through a patented process, and there is a stable and bioavailable NADH in the body. Brand I like, an excellent product.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is very good quality for the price and the benefits are amazing without a doubt. I felt more of a clean energy and more alert focused while having a more up mood. I deal with severe depression and PTSD and this really helps with many of my symptoms that I suffer from.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This product was ordered by my doctor. I take it because I have a histamine intolerance problem and low DAO. My doctor said it will take a month before I notice the difference and I am sure it will help. I also ordered a histamine block from iHerb which I can take when going out for a meal. This works great too. Highly recommend iHerb for all your supplements.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It's one of the most important molecules for life to exist, and without it, you'd be dead in 30 seconds. NADH is a molecule found in all living cells and is critical for regulating cellular aging and maintaining proper function throughout the body. Supplementation with NADH can directly increase metabolism and improve cellular reactions in heart and kidney disease. NADH precursors protect against several diseases associated with aging. NADH is also a substrate for enzymes involved in DNA damage repair and calcium signaling pathways. Increased NAD metabolism can prolong the lifespan of many organisms. Parkinson's disease is related to the decrease in the production of the neurotransmitter dopamine by certain neurons, gradually compromising brain activity. NADH increases the production of dopamine improving the symptoms of the disease. NADH also modulates sirtuin function, which can improve retinal metabolism, reducing photoreceptor death, improving vision.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I took it as suggested-30 minutes upon waking up and on an empty stomach . Within an hour I could feel a clean , clear energy coming on . Went running and it was much easier than usual . Also , devoured an entire Kindle book because my brain is sharp . Not bad for the first day ! Gave my friend one and she walked a long distance and sang karaoke for hours and is still energized at 6pm .

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Remember taking decades ago when I first got Lyme, but didn't know it and was so exhausted I was practically bedridden. Recently bought another bottle and could tell a remarkable difference in energy level after about a week, after 2 weeks I had to cut back as tended to make me hyper. So now I take as needed, and I do definitely need it with current Lyme and co-infections test still positive. One thing to watch for and not be alarmed, is on the days I take it, along with extensive list of other vitamins I get the "flush", more severely with this because I also have niacin in my multi and so try to remember to avoid multi that day. However, flush indicates your liver is working adequately, so it's really a good thing, just have to know about it or may think you're stroking out like I did the first time it happened. I know it comes in 20 mg. but due to my excessive intake of other vitamins and herbs, 10 mg. is more than adequate for me. Expensive, but worth it, especially if you're exhausted due to an illness.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I used this for energy as NADH is a main component of the Krebs cycle which forms energy in the form of ATP. Helps with energy as I have CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome). This one helps me with a bit more energy to keep me going without crashes. Highly recommend you give it a go. I take 1-2 a day.

"Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) + hydrogen (H)." This chemical occurs naturally in the body and plays a role in the chemical process that generates energy. It was referred to me by my naturopath as NAD+ has two general sets of reactions in the human body: helping turn nutrients into energy as a key player in metabolism and working as a helper molecule for proteins that regulate other cellular functions. These processes are incredibly important.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Amazing quality. I suffer from chronic fatigue on and off and the ingredients in this have seriously given me a ridiculous amount of energy. I like the fact that I can take one first thing in the morning and the energy lasts me the entire day - no crash. Went on a weekend away and forgot it at home, battled to get through the day. Thank you NOW.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very good and quality supplement, for those who need more energy in their life. This supplement increased my willingness to perform physical and mental tasks, as well as significantly improving my sleep! NADH is very important in the process of cellular energy production, naturally contributing to general well-being. D-Ribose is a plus in its formula, which further improves its restorative and energetic effect! The tablet is easy to swallow and does not cause any stomach discomfort. The ideal is always to consume it in the morning, on an empty stomach.