AU

Posted on Sep 25, 2021
great product

odorless as it says... it's been a week and It helps me a lot to used it ... no smell and easy to swallow... with lunch and dinner I take them everyday and I seen a decrease in my LDL ... gonna continue using it and I recommend it for all who wants to take garlic pills without smell

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The packing is good . It is of the right size and is easy to pop and swallow even without water . I like it that is is a capsule rather than a tablet. The after odour taste is mininal .I bought it for its overall health benefit when taken over for a certain duration. it’s immediate health impact - I am not so certain

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

So far I do not have blood pressure issue. previously I consumed raw garlic which gives the odour . Now I am trying in supplement form as per suggestion

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Been taking this for many years along with my other supplements have not been sick in over 25 years. And I mean not one single day!!! 😊👌

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

These garlic capsules are truly odorless and quite affective. After taking two in the morning and two in the evening, the desired health benefits were achieved. Overall a great product. The delivery and packaging were exactly as they should be.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

It's odorless indeed! Garlic is known for helping overall health, particularly cardiovascular and immune. We've tried this one because it's concentrated and more potent. Definitely will buy again.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is a great way to supplement my garlic intake as it truly is odorless and very easy to swallow. I use it to boost my immunity and keep my blood pressure very good.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I always wanted to have garlic as an ingredient in my diet, but when I sweat I feel the smell. With this I don't care any more while I am having my daily supplement of immunity!!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Bought for my mom she really loved it, cuz there is no taste of garlic. I must say,packaged just fine! My mom’s blood pressure normalized after