AU

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The product itself is nice but unfortunately it didn't improve my bloating problems so I will not repurchase :( The capsules are vegan and on the smaller side so they are easy to swallow. They leave no taste in your mouth after swallowing. Package and quality is the same as all the other now foods supplements, I like the cap because it's attached and cannot fall.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

i was suffering from poor digestion and always has bloating and flatulence . this product helped me a lot to improve my digestion as it includes most of the digestive enzymes which are required to digest all types of food either carbohydrates or lipid or protein and i recommend 2 tab to be taken after each meal or when needed.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I take 2 of these just before eating and 1 HCL at the end of the meal and I seem to be doing much better with the GERD and getting it under control. Still watching what I eat but I think the enzymes are helping, At my age (68) I think I needed a bit of help.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I need help with digesting complex foods especially fats. This brand does a neat work after having a heavy meal. The quality is excellent. The ingredients are enzymes. I like the small capsules that are easily swallowed. Good for adults suffering from indigestion. No taste no additives.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This contains Biocore enzymes, which are higher in brush border enzymes, except lactase . I eat a lot of carbohydrates so my brush border enzymes are often depleted and it works great for that.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I have tried several digestive aids and this one seems to work the best for me. Small capsule that is easy to swallow. I only need to take 1 capsule with a meal.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits