AU

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

lol. I really enjoyed NOW's Brazilian Orange and I have to say this is my first time using NOW's organic line up. This organic orange smells amazing. I really love the scent. I typically apply a few drops into my palm and run my hands through my hair after a shower. I highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My repeated purchase. Reasonable pricing with pretty good quality. Love this scent. My go to brand for essential oils. Natural and feels so good. Different scent benefit us in different ways. Many a times I go for a bigger sized bottles for cost effective. I loved using essential oils. So far packaging from IHerb is good! Thank you.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

We love this brand! The scent is clean and never has that chemical/cleaner scent. We use it in our homemade soaps, beauty products and diffusers. Wish it was a little cheaper but iherb has the best price we have found so far even better than Amazon. We will be buying again.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is great value for an organic essential oil. I use it in my room vaporizer to refresh the room. I mix it with other essential oils in a spray bottle with half water and half alcohol and spray it as a room spray. So much better than the toxic over-the-counter ones that have synthetic smells.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This oil smells just like when you are peeling an orange I bought it for my diffuser and I love the smell of it I’ve had several comments from it I will be ordering more When this runs out in the price is outstanding thank you so much IHerb!!!!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I absolutely love this product and only use it for my baking projects to bolster fresh rind where orange is an ingredient. I use it the most at Christmas and New Year for seasonal baking. Because it is certified organic from rind, I feel confident using it for this purpose in small doses. The aroma and colour are outstanding, with no bitterness, and the bottle is a very generous size for the price. My bottle lasted about two years and was still very fresh and vibrant to the last drop (I stored in the fridge for extra freshness).

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

One of my fave essential oils, absolutely gorgeous scent, awesome smell, I use it alone or mix with other essential oils. Just love how it blends well with patchouli & Clary sage oils. Easy to use bottle with dropper & smells strong & fresh. Great quality, great size, suitable for any age person, young or old. Well packaged & it benefits my moods beautifully. Orange oil is very uplifting.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I buy this brand of orange oil often and use it for many purposes. It's great for cleaning applications where the usual products can't dissolve a tough residue. It can be used in place of solvents like mineral spirits, including for oil painting or cleaning brushes. I add a drop of it to my tooth brush with my toothpaste to whiten my teeth and disinfect my gums. I also make my own body spray by combining orange, lemon, clove, and cinnamon leaf oils with witch hazel in a spray bottle. It smells amazing, and it's relatively cheap and easy (cinnamon leaf is way cheaper than cinnamon bark and it won't burn you as badly if you get it on your skin). I've also used the orange oil in cooking, to flavor cakes or chocolates. *please toss me a like if this helped you! *