AU

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Study shows it might help hair growth

There was a study (search ncbi pubmed effect of pumpkin seed oil on hair growth) done showing that pumpkin seed oil supplementation helps hair growth. However, more studies are needed to confirm that effect. It can also improve heart and urinary tract health. Topical Rosemary application on hair also helps hair growth, it’s definitely something to look into if you experience hair loss. Make sure there is no health issues like thyroid problem causing the hair loss. NOW is a reputable brand and has the best prices, this is a nice product to add for additional health benefits. The capsule is a bit long so beware id you have problems swallowing big capsules. Make sure to store the bottle in a cold dry and dark place. Like the comment if it helped:)

ddb60c21-a7d0-4c49-a1a0-db8bd963ef52
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I have bought this product for years. I find it helps with prostate but also making my hair healthier. As a middle aged man I think both of those matter to me. I have tried many pumpkin oils but thr ingredients and quality of this brand are second to none.

b8b965a9-1465-4081-8ae6-1cf187dfdca9
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great product with great results, will be back for more! Most products take time to feel effects, within days the quality of this Now product Pumpkin Seed oil ingredient begins to take effect and the benefits of omega, cholesterol, hair inflammation and heart begin to take effect, has no taste so the fish after taste is not there, is package well with its long expiry date. In this day and age we are lucky to have such a product.

6620e30a-a53b-4b00-bf56-2127e2b8be0e
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I decided to try out this supplement for help with my and my partner's hair loss problem. Started with smaller package and just received this 200 softgels package. Of course I am not expecting hair regrowth miracles after a few weeks of taking them, but we noticed that night runs to toilet has reduced from 2-3 to about 1 visit per night. We decided to stock up for couple of months and hopefully we will experience more benefits with time. It is great quality product, for good price on iHerb website (compare to other sellers). Please note it is quite large sized tablet, so maybe not suitable for everyone. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

d4acb51b-67b2-4c43-ba97-5c8b9c972804
abdf5788-eb79-46c1-96a6-447680d9f27a
2b9d2751-5f12-4e72-ad85-c177ac9deceb
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great product. I take this for prostate health, and now go less frequently to the bathroom at night . Many say it has helped hair but I have not noticed any such benefit. Neither has my BP gone down . But I'm happy for its primary benefits. The taste is OK .

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love this!! What an easy way to help curb my urinary frequency - it also cuts down on my urinary urgency; both things I was hoping for my bladder health. It has also made my hair stronger and fuller; I no longer need to take biotin. It is helping control my cholesterol levels also. I am amazed by this product and highly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought this for hair loss but after 4 days I had to write this review. Since starting menopause nearly everything has been off in my body. Eyelashes falling out, my hairline is receding alot, dry and itchy female area, bad sleep, but most of all my anxiety level was through the roof. I literally felt like I was going to have a stroke from being so stressed out. Let me tell you my anxiety level is down by 50-60% less. Which is miraculous! My anxiety was causing like adrenal fatigue which displayed very much like chronic fatigue. It was becoming depressing because my body literally wouldn't let me do what I wanted to do... Also, this helps me deep sleep like when I was a child. I wake up as though I have been put on a muscle relaxer. Soooooo nice! Also, it seems to be correcting my dry lady parts and thus itching is gone. Definately recommend. I hope it works for my hair but if not the other benefits definately make this worth the purchase.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I started using pumpkin seed oil as part of my hair care regime. It has become fuller and thicker. I found out about the benefits while researching on youtube that it promotes hair growth. It has definitely helped me. I take 2 a day. If you find this helpful please give me a thumbs up! Thanks

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Taking this for incontinence. It doesn't fix it (yet) but I describe it as "helping around the edges". I've been taking 4 a day for a month and I am leaking less and don't have to run to the bathroom quite as fast. Embarassing, but, oh well. Anything is an improvement.