AU

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have used carob powder before. I like the taste of carob. I read the reviews and a lot of people say it tastes like cocoa. Everybody's taste buds are different and the fact that carob does not contain caffeine is important. I can't stand decaffeinated coffee. That's kind of how carob is. If you are expecting a chocolatey substitute you will most likely be disappointed. But you have to try it, to know if you'll like it. That being said I loved this carob powder. I can't have caffeine right now and this hit this spot for a hot creamy carob drink. I found this reciped: 3/4 c. hot water, Tbsp. carob, tsp. sugar and milk or cream. Yummy

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It is a very good substitute for cocoa!!! It is delicious and it is very healthy!!!! I use this carob powder for baking and for making delicious chocolate!!!! Even the kids love it! it's very recomanded!!!! There are lots of good, easy and helthy recipes to use carob powder. Try and enjoy!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great Carob Powder. Carob powder is sweeter than regular sugar, cocoa, or chocolate. In addition, it is able to quickly satisfy hunger, which makes life much easier during diets. This powder soothes the nervous system, normalizes sleep, improves mood, and it also liquefies phlegm and helps to remove it. It is also believed that carob powder improves blood flow to the pelvic organs. I use this powder for making cakes and cookies. This powder replaces chocolate for me and my children. We are very happy with this product. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I am a fan of Carob powder, so this is yummy addition to my recipes. I have so far made energy balls with it, they are delicious

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is an excellent product for anyone who loves chocolate but can't sleep because of the stimulant in chocolate. This cartoon is a great flavorful alternative. It can be substituted instead of cocoa powder and sleep comes easier. It's a good quality tasting product.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Yum,yum,yum!! The benifits are great . I have this frequently. I mix it with my morning coffee alternative .Chicory,tummeric,ginger,cinnamon and dandelion. The quality is fantastic.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This carob powder comes with a hefty amount and great quality! Pure ingredients, great taste! For the size of the bag I will be able to use this a lot for many different recipes! The benefits are all but limitless!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Tastes great but I had to stop using it because I have a candida problem. I didn't realize how much sugar is in carob naturally. So if you don't have a yeast problem is it very good and great flavor.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The flavor is very good, and so is the quality. Value for money is okay. I loved making some cupcakes with these as a wonderful chocolate alternative.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

The amazing thing about carob powder is that you can substitute it for cocoa powder and it tastes really good. I used to love chocolate. Unfortunately I'm really allergic to it. Also, I can't have caffeine at all. This carob powder is fantastic and I use it to make chia pudding, keto bombs, desserts, and the tastiest stuff you can imagine. If you are trying to get over a chocolate addiction like I was, you might want to switch over to carob!