AU

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
מצוין!

A great food supplement that thickens at night for baking, meatballs and more. Thus flours that are suitable for Quito like almond flour come out with thickening properties like gluten-free Kasur flour in Quito. I add to coconut / almond flour in cakes and cookies, and even just for batter in the meats and cookies, patties etc come out thick and round. I will attach a picture of cookies with the guar gum. I will order more and more.. but pay attention you should only the slightest amount every time, otherwise it makes your tummy hurt

0372ed34-a9dd-464b-9b61-855773e546ba
a1780b6b-cee4-4b30-8ffe-93592b44f202

Also, keep in mind you don't need very much. My recipe was about 1 1/2 cups of liquid and that only needed half a teaspoon to be plenty thick. I'm sure this bottle will last me a long time. I also used it recently to thicken up a glaze for salmon, so it's a good corn starch substitute. I'm very happy!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It is helping me control my appetite. I have a problem when I start eating I can not stop because I do not feel full. But after taking half a tea spoon of guar gum a day for a week or so, I feel I get full quicker than usual Make sure to add the gum with an other powder that tastes good ( of course a healthy edible/drinkable powder) and add water while stirring fast so it doesn’t lump up

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I haven't gotten to give this a thorough trial yet, but in my foray into gluten-free baking, this should be very useful. It mimics the gluten in recipes, and as you only need to use a small amount, this large package should last a good long time - wonderful!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is an excellent quality guar gum. I feel I can trust NOW brands. This is handy to have in the pantry when needed for salad dressings of other things. It seems to have a long shelf life. Just a little goes a long way.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

High quality product, perfect for low calorie desert recipes while on a diet - used as a thickening ingredient. It is odorless and does not affect the taste.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Quality is great the ingredients are wonderful the taste is fine I use it every day the size of the package is great and the recipe is good for my diet.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Unlike cornstarch you don't have to mix this with water before adding, and it works with both cold and hot dishes. A little goes a long way, so use a very small amount until you get accustomed to how much you need.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great. I'm on a keto diet so need it for some recipes. No added taste. Just pay attention to right amounts according to serving.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I bake items using no gluten flour. Since the dough brakes easily, I use this guar gum to hold dough together. It does the job. The quality is good.