AU

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

WOW! These pack a flavor PUNCH! Very strong ginger taste so be ready. I prefer organic as much as possible, so these fit in nicely as a snack. A little goes a long way. Easy to read package. Recommends storage in the fridge after opening. Good size quantity for the price. High quality ingredients and a company that has been around for many years. Try these unique treats! Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

We love your Organic Crystallized Ginger Slices! from Now Foods. Thank you iHerb for carrying these wonderful snack foods and are very healthy! Lightly sugared, only the best sliced ginger - a great way to make ginger tea - known by many to be a cleansing, delicious, non-caffeine tea. Or as a snack to get your ginger - this is the best tasting and quality is wonderrrrful! You get a great size at 12 full ounces. . . remember to get NOW FOODS ORGANIC CRYSTALLIZED GINGER SLICES at iHerb!!!!!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Really happy to find these on iherb as the local store doesn't have it and I needed it for a recipe. Lucky too that iherb has such super fast shipping as they came in time for me to make the recipe. Look up Watermelon Sparkler with Jicama, Ginger, and Lime by Molly Katzan and then order some of this!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I enjoy eating these before I go running. I feel like they give me a little extra energy, and I also just enjoy how they taste.

Wonderful taste. Sweet but not too sweet. Hot but not too hot. Organic is great but sadly rare. Pricey though and note that the description says "16 oz" but the image of the package says "12 oz", which is correct.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This is one of our favourites. Very beneficial to include into your diet to improve your immunity, taste is distinctive, size of a package is satisfying,

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Oh, these are one of the best. I love them. I can eat these anywhere. Good for fresh breath, and when you crave something sweet, and it has pleasant structure...soft.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Generous size bag. The pieces are flat in shape. Hot ginger coated in sugar. Great with some dark chocolate for a simple dessert. Some of the pieces are a bit fibrous, but overall great quality. I like that they are organic. Will buy again.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This product have a very good ingredient list, the quality is good and the product is very delicious. It would be better if it has more discount.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is a good product. I use crystallized ginger a lot as an ingredient in cooking. I also have it at times as a snack. The price of this product is reasonable as well.