AU

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This is my repeat order. It's crunchy especially when it's toasted. Among all nuts almond is most beneficial for memory but of course it should not be taken daily in large amounts. Just a handful will do. It's rich in high proteins and full of antioxidants. Especially good as a healthy snacks in between meals. Highly recommended.

bfac0a55-6119-4dc4-bd23-ba5c9d780a88
ca07074d-58b1-45e8-8a56-58e87e53afd0
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Now raw almonds are fresh and plentiful for the price. They are truly raw, the only taste is almond as if fresh from the tree. The almonds are of a good size, none dried up or shriveled. iherb has the best assortment of nuts at the best price that I'm aware of. I have purchased these before and will continue to purchase from iherb.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love that this comes raw and unsalted, it means I can control the amount of salt / any other flavorings that I want to put on them. I soak my almonds overnight so they begin to sprout and to break them down to make them more absorbable! Sprinkle with sea salt and toast for several hours at lowest oven setting. Yummy!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is probably the 30th bag of NOW Foods unsalted raw almonds that I have ordered from iHerb. The taste and quality, crunch and freshness of the almonds are just amazing. We have tried different brands of raw almonds and NOW Foods’ product is the best. My husband (and I) eat a small handful of these almonds almost every night as a healthy snack whilst we watch TV! Love this product. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The quality of the almonds is good. The size is consistent and mostly comes whole. The taste of the almond is always good. This has been part of my morning staple for the past 3 years. As this is unsalted, it makes a good ingredient for almond butter too. The package size is good and lasts me about 2 months with a daily serving of 1 tablespoon.

Posted on May 3, 2022

These are amazing - very fresh and delicious. I'm a bit disappointed because I usually buy the organic ones, but they haven't been available for ages (and have possibly been taken off the product list now)! But in themselves, and if you don't mind that they aren't organic, they are great

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

the quality of these almond is great very fresh. the size of the package makes it great for snacking .the taste was quite good you can also add it on salads andother food since its raw. you can include it in various recipes or just eat it on its own as a part of your diet.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Just throw on a pan over the stove and heat til it's slightly charred & allow it to cool so the nuts become crispy. No need for salt - amazing snack to put in front of the kiddos to stave off the chip cravings. Generous package and I use also for almond milk.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The best tasting raw unsalted almonds I've ever had. You'd think they taste all the same but no... from what I recall. this one is particularly savory. I need to order it again to remember, since I've ordered a bulk of cheaper nuts elsewhere and they don't taste as good...

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

quality: good quality taste: good size: great amount package: good packing uses: can be used in many recipes ,consume as healthy snack and I usually soak it in water to make my homemade almond milk benefits: rich in valuable nutrients for your body, like magnesium, vitamin E, and dietary fiber