AU

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love to add sunflower seeds to our homemade bread dough when we make bread and I love it in my oatmeal. It is great as a mid-day snack too! And it is super healthy for you!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

It's so nice to be able to order these delicious roasted sunflower seeds as you can't find them where I live. However, they are quite salty.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I use them to make homemade bagels. They're also great tossed into salads or eaten right out of the bag for a snack. Yum! So good, with just the right amount of saltiness!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

These sunflower seeds were flavorful and fresh! Great to have in the pantry for a quick snack or to liven up any salad. Given the high quality of the seeds, know that the natural oils in the seeds will quickly degrade and taste slightly rancid the longer you leave it in the cupboard. Consume within a month, or you'll notice a slight change to the taste.

just strange smell, I think no need to add salt here, not eatable, just for baking it's ok

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Perfect to snack on by itself, add to granola, or make your own trail mix!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

These are literally THE BEST. They aren't in stock often, so if you see them - get them!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

my good source of protein esp. easy reach for snacks on the go.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

very good product!!!!! I really recommand for this one!!! perfect!!!!! no words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

good price, good taste, good nutrient🌻

6aa931f4-1f12-44ba-8052-f5ebf8df85d3