AU

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Ok

I tried it with everything and here are the results For: 1. Baking: not good, its sweetness taste goes away once exposed to heat. 2. Hot drinks (tea, coffee, etc.): Also not good, it makes a fog-like colour to the drink and adds a weird taste to the drink. 3. Cold drinks: OK, but still adds a taste to the drink. 4. Smoothies: well here where it wins, it perfectly complements fruit and nuts milk. - I highly recommend it for smoothies.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The taste is the closest to sugar by farther I’ve ever tried. The packets are perfect size for what I use it for. I personally sprinkle a little bit with cinnamon on my toast in the morning

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I use these sachets every time I go out for a coffee. As I am not a big coffee drinker I need something sweet to enjoy it and I don't like to use sugar unless necessary. These sachets make the coffee taste wonderful, just one is all I need. Ingrid K

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love the individual packets! They are so convenient and easy to use.

Posted on Nov 13, 2020

Very good taste. I recommend as a safe and good replacement for sugar. The individual packets make it easy to always have a sweetener on hand.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

Probably the best natural sweetener that is not sugar. However, not quite sweet enough for my degenerated taste buds and habits, so I use one Xylitol Plus with one (artificial) Aspartame in my coffee. Therefore, Xylitol Plus is, and will continue to be, a staple for me.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

tastes better than i expected!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

good for my program And very tasty

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

originally i used another brand. yet that product was discontinued on iherb so i tried this one. this tastes so much more artificial. it also changes the taste of drinks. i wouldnt buy it again for sure. the only good thing is this product is its convenience--it comes as a small pack which can be carried around.

Posted on May 19, 2021

Perfect sweetener now comes in individual packets for use anytime. I prefer this ready measured sachet for tea or coffee.