AU

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Good stuff

I notice a real difference in my allergy and COPD symptoms when I take this regularly. And although the tablet is not super tiny, I do not have trouble swallowing it like I do with other tablets; it has an oval shape and slick surface, so it goes down pretty easily, with no discomfort. I will continue to buy this.

As someone who has many allergies, I will sometimes encounter something that will cause me to wheeze and feel like I have asthma! I was introduced to this wonder pill by my mom! There's nothing worse than grasping to breath or feeling like somethings sitting on your chest! This pill works wonders at restoring your breath and normalizing breathing function.....even better in my opinion, than an inhaler! it's natural and works unbelievably fast!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I bought this product for my son and the ingredients and the quality of this product has been of great benefit for his hay fever. He had a dosage of 1 tablet 3 times a day for 2 weeks but now finds 1 a day is enough. He doesn't mind the taste, but finds the size a bit large so he uses a pill cutter. A very good quality supplement.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Awesome product. Natural ingredients used. Quality supplements at affordable prices. The size is just right. Easy to consume. Flexibility to adjust dosage accordingly to fit condition. Using natural ingredients, therefore, consuming for long term is better for me because I have sinus issues that flare very frequently. Taste works for me.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The tablet is big hence difficult to swallow. But this soothes and calms my allergies. I take 1 capsules 3x a day whenever my allergic rhinitis hits. Has an acquired taste and smell.

a4f44180-b739-46d3-b616-f2a14b1e50a0
Posted on May 14, 2022

Used for all things respiratory during covid stay at home. A great blend of supplements/ingredients to kick the cough. I love NOW products they are great quality.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I’ve tried so many vitamins, treatments for allergies and gave up for a while, this one has being a good surprise, seems to be working well so far. Buying my second bottle

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

I have so many allergies (animals, trees, grass, fragrances, foods, etc) but medications don’t seem to help out the side effects aren’t worth it (got shingles after taking monte Lukas there/singular). This works wonders. Two things to note, you really do need to take out before a meal and it does wear off by the next meal. I just take it before breakfast and before lunch. 100% recommend everyone at least try this.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I've used this periodically and always feel the difference. Perfect for people with weak lungs. I use this along with Lung Qi Spray from Etsy

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I purchase this for my mother who is asthmatic. It has really helped with lessoning the number of attacks.