AU

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Very pleased

Even though I have been taking this for a couple days now, I am very pleased. Have not had any side negative side effects from it; I actually feel better. Capsules are easy for me to swallow. I even like that there is tumeric in it which is an added bonus.

ac7a7b29-c10f-4e72-97c4-3f062d6e3388
30453d73-c1d0-4095-884b-c406112a514b

Really good product for liver health and way better and more affordable than local alternatives) if you faced taking lots of medication these days due to different issues such as Covid, this one is an incredible supplement to support your liver health (you can also try it with Liver Support supplement also from Now as well as Lecithin and they just work wonders together). If you’re still using local bought medication for liver support, you should def consider trying these instead P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

eaeb52da-74bf-4834-adef-2aaa0aca5a61
Posted on May 22, 2022

This supplement is a good quality product. The turmeric could be tasted when you consume it. Milk thistle is also good for detox. Great ingredients, very helpful when I feel too tired or often sleep late, I will consume this supplement. It brings benefit to me personally. The size is great. One of my fav product.

8ee000c8-9bca-41de-abb1-d8d97ebc3ee2
90ee7a12-d22f-415a-a45e-423861be15a7
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Really great for detoxing & protecting the liver and its great they added a good amount of turmeric so I don't have to buy a separate supplement for that. I take 2 capsules a day and that gives me the same amount of turmeric I used to get from a turmeric supplement alone . So far the best milk thistle supplement I've tried.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The caps are small and easy to swallow and there is no upset stomach. Make sure to take them if you are going out and plan to drink. Taking Milk Thistle prior to that will protect your liver and hereby the next day your hangover (if it happens) will be much milder. In general the effect of Milk Thistle is to detox your liver. Since it contains turmeric (potent antioxidant) there will be extra benefit to your overall health and immune system.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Silymarin effects have also been indicated in various illnesses of different organs such as prostate, lungs, CNS, kidneys, pancreas, and skin ().Silymarin has besides antifibrotic, immunomodulating, anti-inflammatory effects as well as antioxidant properties by scavenging free radicals and increasing the glutathione concentrations, so that it can be used in hepatitis and hepatic cirrhosis. Very, very benefits! Medium size. That is why you will often find silymarin as a primary compound of the detox over-the-counter products, which can help detox your liver and body.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I had HELLP syndrome and my liver almost ruptured during childbirth. Now, I must have semiannual bloodwork to monitor my liver. This Silymarin is excellent at keeping my liver in great health. My doctor has been very pleased with my liver enzymes after taking this supplement. This supplement does work! My blood work numbers prove it. Taken daily & anytime my liver feels overworked. I get pain in my upper right quadrant is how I can tell my liver needs help. I reorder so as to not run out. I’ve also read where this has been used as a supplement to help the body if one contracts this novel virus.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I am hoping for great results from Silymarin. If the reviews are anything to go by I will soon be delighted to see my liver readings drop. I tried another product prior to buying Silymarin but thought going by these reviews I would try Silymarin as I do really like the NOW brand of supplements. Will update my review further into taking this one and after I have some more readings done. The capsules are proving easy to take and am pleased with the quality.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

We need to support our liver and milk thistle is best. It also help the liver with the detox function. We eat a lot of food and breath air that is toxic so the liver have a heavy job to help us detox. With the help of milk thistle taken daily the job of the liver have been eased.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

That's amazing product for me. Size, quality, ingredient are not bad for me. As you guys know, milk thistle is good for the liver, especially, the person who drink a lot like me. However taste is not good for me, but it is going to give you the benefit