AU

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Nice but wouldn't buy again.

I like that is has simple ingredients, but I didn't find it was that moisturizing. Nice smell and good price. I now refill these lip balm containers myself because I find it hard to justify this amount of plastic for such a small amount of product. Bulk lip balms in glass is easy to find, or DIY recipes online.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

A nice lip balm that moisturizes well and leaves your lips soft and supple. The smell is lovely and the taste is good. Decent price from a good company.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I bought this for my 12yo girl who has dry lips. it is really soothing and moisturising and her lips are so much better after using it twice daily. will continue using!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Very thin greasy formula and disappears quickly. Leaves a shine so if you don't like glossy lips you might not like this. It says vanilla scent but it's very faint, I mainly smell the other oils like olive, hemp and sunflower, not vanilla. Packaging seems ok, product winds up and down not stuck like some others. Inexpensive if in need of basic lip balm.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I love this lip balm and have purchased several now! I love the quality of the balm, it is nice and creamy, goes on and also stays on better than some others. It's not so sticky as some are also. It has a delicious vanilla aroma. I recommend this one :)

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

this is very good moistur balm, keep dry lips moisture. but i was really expecting the vanilla flavor. and i was disappointed. it does not taste like vanilla at all. it doesn't taste like anything .

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

This vanilla lip balms great! I get really dry lips in the winter and also due to medicine I take. I use this at lest 4 times a day. It goes on so smooth it is the best lip balm Ive ever found! I try to keep 3 extra at all times , and highly recommend this to anyone with dry lips.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love all of NOW products, this lip balm is very good for hydration your lips.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Good lip balm with a nice smell. Keeps my lips hydtared.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I love the smell of vanilla. Cruelty free products are awesome. No guilt and shame in buying this