AU

Posted on Dec 11, 2021
Recommended

I bought it on 18Nov and received the parcel in 3days. After 2 weeks , I almost used all. I bought this to relief itchy and dryness due to eczema skin on over 70%of body! First few days it is hard to accept coz you can feel the oil not absorbing quickly into skin. However, I learnt from comments that jobjoba oil is a kind of the best oil to skin. Keep using for one week......one day, this oil can really relief roughness and itchiness of skin. Skin becomes soft and looks normal!!! if u do not like it at the first time, pls keep using for certain days, u will find that it is actually a very good product. I will definitely re-purchase it !

8351cc87-ebf6-403d-a879-066241dd4499
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Heard that it's nice for your skin so i used it to remove my facial makeup. After cleansing my skin, I feel that my skin doesnt dry out as easily as it would previously. It's a large bottle and i think i could use it for more than 6 mths👍

5ead2495-9899-4e07-bde2-32e9ebbc2b70
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

There’s hardly any scent and I use it for my hair. It becomes softer and tame. The quality is good and I don’t need a lot of it. So, I think it would last really long. It’s also doesn’t make my hair look greasy. Highly recommended!

fc15af53-6e3d-4d08-b37b-1a815f2f6174
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

As jojoba is a lightweight oil its perfect for my oily scalp but dry ends as other heavy oils doesn’t go with my hair and makes hair loss. I use it with rose hip oil that i bought from i herb as well and this is the only combo i have been using so far to oil my hair before shampooing or sometimes just jojoba oil.

5df9f1aa-87d3-4466-ab1c-0b0f3d8abaa6

This great quality essential oil is great for both hair and skin. I add it to my DYI body and hair butters as well as deep conditioner. It is moisturizing and nourishing for the hair and skin, also great for removing makeup.Jojoba oil is known for it’s moisturizing benefits. I use it by itself on my skin when it feels dry and ashy. The packing is fine and the size will last you a long time.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

literally amazing the scent the quality the size the package the texture is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really gooooooddd. gets the job done

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Best quality jojoba essential oil with good benefits for skin. No strong scent and I can use it for many things like removing makeup, moisturizing, nourishing my face or helping with wrinkles and anti-ageing. Comes in a big sized plastic bottle with quite good packaging. I have sensitive skin and this has never caused any irritation or breakouts.

Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Its high stability, invigorating scent and cosmetic versatility make it ideal for all skin and hair types, and it is most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin. I truly love this oil. I’ve used this Jojoba oil on my body & hair several times snd it makes it soft. 💗👏🏻✨

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love this jojoba oil, such a great quality product!!! I use it as a base for my homemade lotions, and solid perfumes I make, this oil is very stable and lasts a long time, I like how it feels on my skin and hair, it has so many benefits, I mix it with essential oils, bees wax, and other oils to make a lot of different products.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Been using this Jojoba oil for years now, and its just for my eczema prone sensitive skin. They say the oil is good for rosacea as well, which i suffer from. It's a light weight oil that always helps moisturize without feeling too heavy. I mix a few drops with my face cream, in the evening.