AU

Posted on May 22, 2021

I have a neurodermatitis which can get extremally itchy during flare ups. Liquid lanolin is the only natural remedy that helps (a doctor prescribed steroids but I try to avoid them as much as possible). It is sticky, but I don't mind it. Anything is better then the horrible neurodermatitis itch.

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Excellent protection for dry skin in winter days, I love the way skin feel after applying;)

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

No scent and this was so easy to use for lanolizing my wool diapers and nursing pads!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Very good for skin. Unscented product. Lanolin is a bit sticky, but it works very well.

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

Great moisture retention grease for my skin. Nothing beats this. I use on my face, lips, hair hands and feet. I will not be caught without this at all. Love Love Lanolin

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been using for a long time. Of course, it has a satisfactory effect. The quality and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Jan 8, 2020

All other oils are too oily and not as effective. This oil is sticky and thick but it works for my 64 year old skin. I mix it with a thinner oil or aloe vera juice to make a lotion. For hands and feet I put it on at night as is.

Posted on Sep 3, 2019

I initially bought lanolin to add to my homemade cosmetics. Made myself a foot cream that I thoroughly enjoyed and made my heels soft, which is a big deal, given my tendency to live in flip flops. After I gave birth, I used Lanolin + Vit E oil on my cracked nipples and they healed like a dream Then I tried the same combo on my baby’s bottom and the waterproof quality of this oil made his soft skin untouchable. I’m very happy to order and reorder this oil I find it indispensable!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

thik oil i used on chapped nipples but it was very sticky & unpleasent