AU

LihRibeiro
Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Amazing

This oil is miraculous. I use it to lighten my armpits and bikini line. It is a slow process, but it gives results, as the oil regenerates the skin and reinforces the production of collagen and elastin, being also responsible for nourishing it deeply. It is also a great natural option to rebuild hair strands, promoting deep hair hydration, just add a few drops to your hair mask!

79b71b90-68f9-43a5-8932-e885ad82ee4d
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Judging from the brand and comparing the price to the size of the product I am happy with the value it presents. It is a 30ml 100% pure rose hip seed oil. Besides that the brand is yes a good brand. Before buying this Rose Hip oil I thought of the possibility and imagine if I were to extract the oil myself with the process involving planting, watering, fertilizing and waiting for the blooms to flower, and then waiting for its hips to form... oh dear and more to come.. 😜 yes the next many steps to follow ha ha ha 😂🤣🤣 drying them sorting off its soft hairy elements and up to this point it is just the tea making process not the oil extracting process which I believe is more complicated. So i gave up imagining it and made up my mind to purchase it. It is a wonderful product and I love the scent with its soft oily texture. It is very economical to use since I only need to apply 2-3 drops and at most 4 drops. Go on try it 🤩

631b7841-b140-409f-9379-91e973381b11
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Suitable in any ages! Highly recommended for trouble face ! The benefits of rose hip seed oil helps your face to calm and relief the burning feeling of you face. Especially to sensitive skin like me using this is a heaven plus it gives you a long lasting moisture. Use this at night before sleep and you can see the effect when you wake up in the morning.

4f358c01-1ce5-426a-a5ef-091e43f22507
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of rose hip seed oil l. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. Its come with a nice package and it does moisturize your dry skin!

ee46ce33-affd-4e13-b0f5-0f0824767632
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

My skin loves rosehip seed oil. Its super moisturizing, and helps to relieve redness and reduce the appearance of scars. I use it on top of my moisturizer in the winter time when I'm feeling really dry. It has a pleasant neutral scent and I've seen a lot of benefits from it.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Very good quality essential oil that helps my sensitive skin. It has a pure composition and quite a neutral scent. The package and bottle it comes in is quite small in size. I use it to help moisturize and nourish my skin. I think using this oil will give you many skincare benefits.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

one of the best buys ive ever purchased. large sized package to last for long time, i use it in essential oils formulas for the skin and for hair serums. the amazing, dominant and yet gentle floral scent, among with the benefits of the oil, makes it a must. nourishes and moisturizes hair and skin.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

HIGHLY recommend. I love rose hip oil and this is my favorite brand so far. I don't know what the experts call it, but I find this oil is both a moisturizer and an emollient (makes my skin feel soft and smooth). It doesn't irritate or aggravate my hyper-sensitive skin or skin conditions, doesn't seem to clog my pores or contribute to acne on my face, and while wrinkles aren't going anywhere without a face lift or Botox, the way this oil hydrates and smooths my skin definitely makes wrinkles and signs of aging less noticeable, especially around the eyes. My skin feels more moisturized, supple, and healthy, and has a more even skin tone since I started using rose hip oil nightly about six months ago. It also just feels really good, so throwing a few drops in your hands and applying to your neck or body is lovely. This brand has a better scent than a lot of other rose hip oils out there and I look forward to applying it at night.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is a good quality and value product. It has a nice feel to it. I use it with several other oils to make a face serum. There is a bit of a smell to this but don't expect it to be rose scented. It is a decent size for the price. The packaging is nice.