AU

Posted on Oct 3, 2021
Excellent! and LOVED it!

it's a small bottle, shame I can't buy the big one. I used it for massage mostly my whole body, including my scalp. I used it after washing my hair and shower. I love the texture, is not too sticky like many other oil type, absorbed in to my skin really well and fast. I have psoriasis, so keeping my skin hydrated and smooth is not very easy. I tried many lotion and medication, so far nothing change. now I'm using oil as a lotion and it help a lot.

88720ae1-5632-4c7d-a1e0-acc76ba8e4d4
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

There is no scent and the quality is excellent. It's in almost everything I make, including hair oils, scrubs, and body oils. I'm not a fan of the packaging, but if a pump could be included, that would be fantastic. The bottle contains a generous amount that will last for a long time. It moisturizes and leaves skin/hair healthy without being heavy, and it can improve dark spots and stretch marks.

2b3b5b14-7655-45fe-ba89-462d25debaec
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Scent: none Useful as all around body oil because of its easy absorbency texture. The size and quality is highly recommended. It moisturizing effects doesn't leave cracks during winter therefore beneficial to the skin because it is healthier even for sensitive skin. I used and add rose essential oil to make me smell so good.

4b3ec55b-3437-446d-8925-f353a0d94cb7
1ba1807b-368a-4c04-b729-4a6bd28c0225
64b2a3af-e593-4b96-8d29-e204c3727ee8

This is a very light oil which absorbs well and is non-greasy. I use it either by itself for my skin, or blended with Now Solutions Certified Organic Jojoba Oil and some essential oils for use as scalp, hair and beard oil. It doesn't have much of a smell, but if kept past the expiry date at room temperature it will turn rancid and become unusable. The small 4 fl oz bottle is perfect if you don’t plan on using a lot right away, otherwise the 16 fl oz bottle is fantastic value. An indispensable bathroom item for great looking hair and skin!

617789f3-dbb8-4142-811b-fc2205405bce
b617dcd8-1c3e-434d-a9f6-2afe8d70abe8
49b498ec-a871-44b9-ac8d-19c1a226c97b
fe2b4377-4c88-43bd-9f47-23e310b471cd
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is the best almond oil I’ve tried so far. I use this to make body butters and lipgloss. Very moisturizing. Absolutely love this brand. Will be back for the larger bottle. This oil has made such an improvement to my skin. It feels so soft and looks so plumped and well nourished. I just love this oil.🙌🏾

d3848a5f-26a6-4611-a15e-b3b26f0629e9
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Products were received with well packed. The bottle is made it easy for us to squeeze a little amount of oil. After using Almond Oil as a body moisturizer, it gave the results of skin soft and supple. This Almond Oil is not greasy and easily absorb on the skin. Do remember to apply immediately after a shower. It is good quality stuff and will definitely repurchase again.

03573d74-2fe1-48d0-a6f4-2932a88a5043
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I literally use almond oil for everything!!! I mix it with other oils for my hair. I mix it with my body cream for extreme moisturizing after I scrub my body. I even use it directly even without mixing to Anything in my hair and body because it’s light.

f8463125-7b39-48c0-a24b-9689db8fd405