AU

Diamint
Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Excellent!❤️❤️❤️

I bought this cream because it has clean ingredients. I have sensitive skin, prone to irritation and for more than 10 years I have only used creams with clean ingredients. Of course I learned to read the ingredients so as not to buy a cream and throw it away because it causes irritation. Returning to this cream, it moisturizes very well, has a light texture and a discreet smell. Contains niacin, an anti-acne ingredient. Reduces pigmentation due to vitamin C. Just reduces it, I did not expect the pigment spots to disappear, it would be unrealistic. The glycerin in the composition keeps the skin hydrated, which makes this cream suitable for cold seasons. As a bonus, it also contains the wonder plant Aloe Barbadensis which is much better than Aloe Vera. I use this cream in the morning, because vitamin C is a good antioxidant and protects against pollution in cities. The value for money is very good. I can't say anything bad, everything is perfect. I recommend to everyone. More smiles to all, beauties!❤️❤️🙂

6f3d2a39-5976-4a5b-91a8-f55264c95482
Posted on May 21, 2022

I use this product every day and an everyday face moisturizer. Love the silky texture. Great for sensitive skin no harsh chemicals or ingredients and does not have much of a scent at all. Nice size packaging. The benefits have been multiple from reducing fine lines to improving the texture of my skin and my foundation glides on over this moisturizer! Will buy again

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

A pleasant scent - definitely there, but not overpowering. It absorbs nicely without being too heavy. I think it's a good amount of moisture so that it will work in whatever season - usually something lighter is nice in the summer, but this seems like it will be a good all-year one to use.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

A good base cream for any skin type, moisturizes well, evens out tone a little, pleasant aroma, medium consistency, does not cause irritation, does not clog pores, good composition

13d07672-8c36-47d3-bd23-62dfe73c9e33
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Like this product, the scent is great and texture is very light. I'm using it twice a day and my sensitive skin looks very soft and moisturized. The package came very fast. Like the quality of composition.

ad8f2e0a-10a4-4e13-bd81-7510762fb3fb
d498c608-945d-4c54-aa9c-2bd41f058026
Posted on May 21, 2022

This isn’t a bad moisturizer per se but I didn’t like the strong scent of it as it smelt very heavily of citrus and orange and I didn’t really think that it worked for my sensitive skin but besides that it was fine. the hydration wasn’t that high so I would recommend it more for people with oily/combination skin without any scent sensitivities.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is a great moisturizer for the summer season. It is light and penetrates the skin easily without leaving any residue. It works well under makeup and on its own. It does not leave the skin feeling oily at all which is great for my oil, prone to breakouts skin! I use this in the morning after toning and before sunscreen. The scent is quite strong and it can feel a little tingly on skin at first so it may not be the best product for very sensitive skin though. I didn't notice any difference in my skin after using it continuously for several months but I liked how my skin felt and looked when I was using it! Overall, I think this is a good quality vitamin C moisturizer for the summer.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I broke out when I first started using it, but now I'm fine. I really like the scent and texture. I have very dry skin and this moisturizer makes my skin soft!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Love the fresh bright citrus scent. Light in texture, it goes on smooth and creamy and disappears into the skin leaving a moist supple feeling without a sticky or oily residue. A little goes a long way.