AU

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Don’t expect this to taste or feel like alcohol-based mouthwash — this is gentle and doesn’t sting, as most may expect an effective mouthwash to sting. This tastes amazing and makes my mouth feel incredibly clean!! I love the subtle cinnamon flavor and use it at least twice a day. Super value, especially for the size — lasts for months. I’ve also noticed whiter, less sensitive teeth. Will continue to order as long as this is available!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This mouthwash tastes great - and helps alleviate bleeding gums. I find when I stop using it, I immediately start having issues. It is affordable, too. The Cinnafresh is my FAV flavor. It’s not too overwhelming.

This mouthwash has a great after taste. It doesn’t leave this usual strong minty smell, which might be unusual, but it definitely helps with the oral hygiene.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It has a very nice taste. I had a toothache, and after using it briefly, my toothache went away. I love that it is anti-bacterial. Next I am going to try diluting in water pure cinnamon oil from cinnamon zeylanicum, which is a potent anti-bacterial.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I had hoped the cinnamon/herb taste wouldn't be too strong, and it isn't. It does not bite my gum tissue like other flavors have. Mouth feels fresh and is soothed. I've only used it for just a day, so cannot comment on long term.

Bella
Posted on Apr 22, 2021

If you like the flavor and aroma of cinnamon, you will love this enjague. Leaves the mouth fresh and with a lingering flavor of sweet and strong cinnamon. Cleanses and disinfects the mouth naturally without the harmful chemicals of normal mouthwash. I recommend it. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Really good one . Love the taste . This is one of the best brands there is

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great cinnamon flavor, good size, quality composition package, age of use adults, benefit : gentle, sensitive on teeth & cleans

Posted on May 9, 2022

This mouthwash was great value at nearly half the price a few years ago, but it doesn't have a good or strong cinnamon flavour, so I was mixing it half and half with the superior and then, more expensive, Nature's Answer PerioBrite cinnamon mouthwash in order to cut costs. Now that the products are the same price, I'll go back to 100% PerioBrite as it has a much stronger and more real cinnamon flavour and a better composition of herbs etc. If you want a really good cinnamon "burn" go for PerioBrite and if it is too strong, you could just mix in a little water to your liking.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

A bit pricey but I like it’s flavor and effect