AU

Diamint
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I bought this toothpaste because of the good ingredients and it did not disappoint. It is a toothpaste based on baking soda that does not contain fluoride. It has a gel consistency, a slight refreshing mint taste, does not make much foam. It does not contain SLS (Sodium laureth sulfate), an ingredient that irritates the gums, which my dermatologist advised me to avoid. It cleans teeth very well and strengthens the gums. It whitens teeth, but does not affect their enamel. I have sensitive teeth and avoid whitening toothpastes. This toothpaste did not sensitize my teeth, and they became whiter. Cheers to all!

2e5b6b7e-3275-4a66-9008-3092df13b690
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Toothpaste is fantastic 🔥 I have been using this product for a few days - it is really good. I really like this toothpaste and I love the price.. Please give it a try 👍 If my review is helpful, please like it. I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart ♥

eff9ace2-7735-4d24-84da-9f752e3cc609
5783ca9c-7809-491b-9108-1136c95e9656
c93885c4-0108-4270-ac4a-3ad2e116c691
5276064d-33a8-486f-88aa-014f94cec6fe
Posted on May 9, 2022

I bought this because of its composition. I am 31 years old and I have very sensitive teeth so the ingredients matter a lot to me. It is fluoride free which is important to me and I like that it is formulated with the purest ingredients. I use it every day and my teeth feel very clean and it is gentle on my teeth. I really like the flavor and the quality of it is great. The only thing I would change about this toothpaste is the packaging. The size is excellent but I would prefer if it had a cap that would allow it to stand. However, the benefits of the toothpaste outweigh the packaging. I will be buying it again.

b1fd26a9-772d-47fc-a85e-fbe9221131fd
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This toothpaste is THE BEST. It has no fake sugar (sucralose) so you don’t have any nasty aftertaste or burning after brushing your teeth. You’ll see what I’m talking about once you start using it and compare it to your old toothpaste. It also does not have fluoride. So it does not sudds up like soap like other toothpastes do. I’ve been using it for about a year or two now and my teeth don’t have sensitivity to warm/cold temperatures anymore. &my teeth are definitely whiter. Please give this review a thumbs up 👍🏾 if it was helpful to you :)

3cdad878-9a21-4d43-bc04-1c10c220d7c6
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Thank you iherb. I am from the Philippines. All the brands from here are not available in the ph. Your products are really A+ deal. Its really good and cheap. The shipping from US to Ph only took 10 days. It’s my third time buying many products from iHerb and the results are really satisfying. Highly recommended! 🙌

1b714a7c-8f3b-4ad4-ac4f-4c1517b37292
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Wow this is a big tube of toothpaste! Only a few days in and surface stains are minimized and my teeth feel smoother and look whiter. It is challenging to find whitening products with fewer ingredients and this product seems like the right one for me. I have sensitive teeth and gums and this product is not irritating at all.

c8388130-9144-4079-ac72-2b9b18e5b735
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I like it! The flavor is mild almost neutral but freshens the oral cavity. Moreover, I have rather sensitive teeth and this toothpaste is very gentle. Still, it cleans thoroughly and make my teeth whiter, I like the result. The package is just the right size and composition is rather good.

b7f8877d-7c3b-4afd-babb-1d676a256cac
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

It’s bigger than it looks in the pictures, which is great value for the money. I got it before and loved the results, it whitens the teeth within 15 days only, I’ve been asked if I had gotten a laser whitening at a dentals but I always tell everyone about this toothpaste, it really works.

85af88ee-217c-4dc3-8114-9af475752730
c32340f0-ccce-4225-9540-1642494905dc
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

At the time of purchase, this is ranked #1 in Toothpaste, Oral Care, Whitening & more and totally deserves it. Reasonably priced tooth paste (gel type) with a refreshing minty flavor that’s not too overpowering. Very satisfied & will be likely to purchase again & again & again…. Only one little complaint, wish there was a flip top cap instead of a screw cap.

19a2c750-d5ca-4359-acdc-dc5d66c3a82e