AU

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Excellent help to manage my diet and workout training and supplements. I am fan of its benefits for my fitness goals. when I used it I feel that my skin going more shiny and thin becauseor L-arginine. Thanks Now to provide us a good size and quality ingredients .its no taste like unflavoured.

44f0c0a9-6b99-47dc-a6ce-3bf247cdc15b

My son uses this to help muscle repair and gain when he works out (5 days/week in the gym as he has for the past 12 years). I use it to help heal my wounds if/when I get physical damage as a senior citizen healing can take much longer than when younger and I find this speeds up and improves the process. Works for me. YMMV

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great!great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

iherb0921
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My skin looks 10 years younger and I am able to maintain an erection, without any drugs. Per Nobel Laureate Louis Ignarro's book . Arginine and Citrulline in its most absorbable state. Quality is excellent. The ingredient is two natural amino acids: Arginine and Citrulline. It is one supplement that Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling and Dr. Matthias Rath recommended, on top of Lysine. I already have known about this little miracle for years. Every morning, I take this for general health mixed with 5 gram Vitamin C (1 teaspoon Vitamin C), and I mix this in "Budwig Smoothie" & "Kelly Brogan Smoothie" recipe. See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex - B 100 complex - 100 mg . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit K2 300 mcg . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega-3 fish oil 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet . CoQ10 200 mg

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I’m taking this as a pre-workout supplement and it is really good and it is keto friendly! I add to my Bullet-Proof Coffee after my workouts and then can feel the energy levels up. Really good product and I would highly recommend it.

8a9bdf7a-66dd-4acd-a764-139d0fb7122c
3ee335a3-bcbc-44bf-8c93-c08e3901417a
5021d6eb-7f83-498a-a2b4-0745110cfdaa
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Great product and one of the few that have this 2 great ingredients in this ratio👌. And 240 caps for this price is amazing 👍 just ordered 2 more 😀

70ebd20e-2c9f-4760-bee3-2beba94a0340
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This is a great amino acid mix to boost Nitric Oxide production. Great to use before working out. The caps are medium sized and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This supplement seems have quality ingredients. it seems to help with my fitness and workout. The benefit for me has been good. I will continue using this.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great alternative to using powders and pre workouts. Usually use 3 capsules before working out and still get a pretty good pump. Sometimes I'll use it with pre workout taking one capsule for an extra boost!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great product. No taste or bad after taste. Easy to take. This product has really helped with blood flow during work outs. Great flow in the veins. A must have if serious about fitness.