AU
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

First time trying soy, as I seem to have problem with whey. Taste very soy bean and not so creamy type compare to those low protein "diet" purpose shake so I would say this is good as lower sugar, not too sweet and can intake good amount of protein. If you drink it slowly, require to shake occasionally if not there will be thick soy powder at the bottom of your cup after you thought you finished. Taste wise, you may find funny and not so nice but more I drink I grow to like it, hahaha...good amount of protein in such small amount of drink. I did not have stomach upset like whey protein. I hope to mix with remaining whey protein next time. Size is good as it is big and affordable.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I will get this again. I had read a negative review that said something like, "you have to like the taste of soy to like this product." Well, I personally love the taste of soy. This is a basic mix with basic ingredients which is what I was looking for. It sits very well for me and serves the purpose of providing a bit of protein and nutrition to prepare for exercising.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,070

I've been taking this protein product for quite sometime now and I can attest on how it effectively improves the health of my body and muscle, great help in supporting my muscle buildup and my best energy boosting buddy!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Great taste and quality. The package is a bit bulky but I think it’s a great size which lasts to suit my workout and sports lifestyle. It’s a great diet supplement but don’t forget to eat whole foods too!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I use this protein powder every morning. Mixes well, tastes good and because it contains soy it is very good for older women to use.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

The quality is ok a little chalky taste I chose this for the soy ingredient I am not on a diet wanted more protein I workout several times a week I have not been using to see a difference yet

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Amazing quality and price for such a big quantity. I love the one without any flavours, but ordered this one to try, for me it's sweet, can use it as a dessert ;) There is not so much variants for those, who can't use whey isolate, so maybe will order more. Anyway - balanced nutrinion and good protein quantity for my diet. Thank you!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 12, 2021

You can use soy protein to help you lose weight, boost energy, or build muscle. Soy protein isolate may also manage your hormone balance and lower your risk of breast cancer, heart disease, and osteoporosis. Protein is important for your overall health and boosts development. Soy protein is 90% protein

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Love plant based protein Good taste I recommend as a post workout

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Now Foods, Sports, Soy Protein Isolate, Creamy Vanilla is great value and tastes very good.