AU

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
LIVER N NEURAL SYSTEM JUICE

Lecithin is def one of most essential supplements out there that everyone (with some exceptions) should include to their diet, just like Omega-3 or Kelp. To make it even more clear, I’d say that Phosphatidylcholine is not just important, but an UBER-CRUCIAL supplement for neural system health, improving and maintaining healthy memory and concentration as well as reducing stress that prolly most of us get loads of these days. Apart from that, it also aids in normal liver function since it provides a nutrition for membranes of our cells and furthermore, provides liver detox. If u still consider giving it a try or not, I assure this one is 1000% worth it. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

90d976f2-8723-4962-99ac-5cbb5b4ed18b

This product is multifunctional for many of my health problems. It helps to liquefy bile, moisturizes skin, improve brain function and memory, and many more. Lecithin is the basis for building liver cells, 50% of which is this substance. Lecithin as well is the basis for building the myelin sheath of nerves, the white matter of the brain and the membranes that protect it. It's important for elderly people and kids to get enough of lecithin with food. Another advantage of lecithin is that it helps to restore brain activity after a stroke. Please hit like if my review was helpful. Мультифункциональный препарат от многих проблем. Помогает работе печени, мозга, разжижает кровь, восстанавливает нервы, улучшает кожу.

dc757e79-d57d-4811-9005-49cf0701a814
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am almost finishing my first bottle, and I am happy I've chosen the sunflower one instead of simple lecithin. I had to wait around a month for it to become available at stock. This one has a good impact on liver and heart health and inflammation. Among others, it is also good for: brain health, blood pressure, the nervous system, and cardiovascular health. I am thinking of ordering it again in a month or two. The size of a pill is shown on the picture, quite easy to swallow.

ef5753f8-58a8-46ac-b791-4dafeae040ac
90d33922-80dc-45d7-94fc-615e8956517e
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Lecithin helps the brain function and is an important component for the nervous system to function correctly, for brain cells. Supplementing sunflower lecithin has been found to assist with liver function also. It is very convenient to have it in capsule form. Medium-size black capsules, good to swallow, no taste. Affordable price and definitely recommend it.

2a49d7c8-03eb-4b7d-90b4-6637e2dc5ce3
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This vitamin works great. I was a little sceptical when I first heard about it but tried it along with my other supplements and the results were amazing. The product has a very high quality service and delivery, which was also very quick. My initial reaction is positive, my symptoms have improved significantly since using this product and I can feel the difference in my energy levels even with

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I am a meat and potatoes guy, who loves my food and like to eat it when I want. But, recently I started taking this Vitamin supplement (formerly referred to as Vitamins F), and I do believe that it saved me from two heart attacks. The first one was proof of the change. My doctor said that it was time for me to get a bypass done

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I've been using this Vitamin for about a year now and have noticed a significant improvement in my energy, concentration, and overall health. I started taking it because of all the negative reviews I read on other sites, but after 3 months of daily use, I can say that it really works!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love this product! I have been using it for at least 3 years and have noticed a tremendous difference in my health. The previous supplements that I had been taking were all proprietary blends of vitamins, herbs, etc. The Citrus Extract works great and has a nice smooth taste to it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Stash is an excellent product, it has helped me in my recovery from a severe injury. The quality of the product has been amazing and really noticeable effects on myself. The price has definitely been worth it and I would strongly recommend this to anyone looking for a healthy supplement without side effects.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
1977

I've been taking this vitamin for over a month now. I can feel the difference in my mood and my health. I feel like there is a burst of strength and energy that comes with taking this supplement every morning. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to improve their health, mood, and well-being...