AU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Triphala has long been used in Ayurveda, a healing system that originated thousands of years ago in India. Researchers have yet to confirm its benefits. In Sanskrit, Triphala means "three fruits." Triphala is a combination of three different fruits: Indian Gooseberry, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. The product is excellent ,price too. I recommended for detoxification of the gut system and hemorrhoids.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is one of the best brands in the Ayurvedic market to purchase Ashwa gandhi and triphala. Already been more than 2 weeks since I’ve been using it and I can very well observe the change in energy, gut cleansing ease and improved mood in my day to day activities. As rightly said in Ayurveda, the source of any disease in human body is from tummy and this herbal medicine exactly does the great thing to keep our guts in healthy state. Highly recommended

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

I use this supplement few times a month to help with my bowels. It's very gentle and does help with constipation. I not sure if it can cause dependency, so I don't take it every day. Long story short it's a quality product that I'd recommend to people that need help with their bowels.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

As I visited India many times, I know that they drink Trifala regularly for cleaning their intestines. I take it about a week and noticed that I regularly go to WC in the morning and feel relieved. Taste is neutral. Size is comfortable to swallow. I take 2 tablets in the morning. This supplement for me is necessary. It’s good for Ayurveda advice. The quality is good as I like this company.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Lots of benefits of this supplement on the digestive system. It improves your bowel movement. And with the right diet can heal nutrient malabsorption, diarrhea and constipation. It has a herby taste. The ingredients composed of three herbs consisting of fruits of the plant species Emblica officinalis (Amalaki), Terminalia bellerica (Bibhitaki), and Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) and very popular and widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. I take this together with Healthy Gut Capsules at 5:30 in the morning on an empty stomach.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Been using it for 3 weeks now , 2 tablets at night . For some reason it didn’t seem to be working on me . Doesn’t really clean out my system . But I have heard from everyone else who uses this ,that it’s great . I still use it for its health benefits in maintaining immunity . Great quality product . No side effects .

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I have tried many expensive brands, organic Triphala in the past, but always will come back to Now brand Triphala. It does the job, and I feel better that Its an ayurvedic herbal formulation not some chemical stool softner. Would recommend this!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits