AU

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I’m a breastfeeding mom and I’ve been using this for a longest time. It gives me a stronger resistance as time passes by. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are all natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

363f30ef-a767-4eab-a4ee-45681eb58eae
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I’ve taken this product for the past few years. Excellent fat burner when taken on an empty stomach and with proper diet and exercise. I keep mine in the fridge and take them as a solid. It’s not required but I feel like it hits my empty stomach easier cold.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Learning years ago that coconut oil was good for keeping the brain free from plaques which has been associated with Alzheimers , I started taking the coconut oil softgels. Since I no longer drive I order my supplements on line. I Herb had the item at a reasonable price. Great product!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

If you are in a keto lifestyle you can take them before your first meal … starting your day with coconut oil could boost your metabolism to keep you energetic throughout the day … Another benefit of consuming coconut oil in the morning is that it can help curb your appetite and might play a part in weight management … i didnt get the pills this time but i got them before and i definitely will buy them again ..

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I decided to take this because I have severe hairfall. It did not help that much in terms of my hairfall problem but my hair is growing faster. For me, it is a good start.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

been using this brand since 8 years ago to help boost my breastmilk and thickens it but lately its out of stock and jumped to another brand hope it comes back in stock again

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

NOW is a great brand and the Coconut Oil supplement is terrific. Rather than eat a spoon of oil, the softgel has no taste and easy to take. Very good quality!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Many research point to coconut oil as healthy fat, and supports the production of good cholesterol. It also have antiviral and antibacterial properties according to studies. Been using it for years as health support.