AU

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 22, 2021
It works for dental health

I had a heart attack on February 2018 with one of left artery had 95 percent blockage. The other arteries showed 30 percent blockages as well. I did aggressive plant based diet for 8 months afterward plus consuming 4 pills of this product with 2 pills of vit d3 everyday. 2 weeks ago, I did calcium scoring CT Scan and surprisingly found out that my left artery plague has reduced to moderate , and the rest of arteries have 0 plagues. Praise the Lord. (If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!)

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

beaca02d-ac22-4921-8177-29e5220fdde8
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This is a good product and doctors are advised to take Vitamin D3 with K2. Taking Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 helps to ensure the calcium transported by the Vitamin D is absorbed by your bones where it's needed, rather than accumulating in deposits in your arteries. This vitamin contains MK-4, if you can afford it consider pairing with MK-7. MK-4 does not stay in system as long (6-8 hours) as the more popular MK-7 (which stays for days). The capsules are easy to digest and the price is affordable.

9a805ea9-7766-46c4-acfa-bb5608751a84
8807bf69-1af8-4fa1-bdc3-f37cf599a3f9
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

High quality vitamin k2, must have if you are taking high doses of vitamin d3. The benefits are mainly proper calcium distribution throughout the body and blood vessels. Great size for the price. Understand that mk4 is just as good as mk7, as vitamin k is a fat soluble vitamin which does not leave the body easily, so time in the body does not matter. Please take separately when using vitamin d. Thanks and please hit the thumbs up if this helped!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

From my studies, Vitamin K-2 is essential for calcium absorption into the bones in combination with vitamin d3. However I think this Vitamin K-2 MK4 is not as good as Vitamin K-2 MK7 for that particular operation. However I have also learnt that this Vitamin K-2 MK4 could be just as great for many other things going on throughout the body, and maybe just as good as Vitamin K-2 MK7 in combination with Vitamin D3 in the certain World health state at the present time. Therefore I would highly recommend for all but my condition of pseudohypoparathyroidism (low calcium absorption because of non functional parathyroid gland). This medical condition I have is very rare though, so think this product would be sufficient for everyone else. I would therefore highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

If you take a lot of Vitamin D, you may be deficient in Vitamin K. For every 10,000 IU of vitamin D, you need to take 100-200 mcg of vitamin K2. The combination of these two types improves the effect of protecting the bones. In the year 2000, a study on changes in bone density in women with osteoporosis found that simultaneous intake of vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 for more than 2 years increased bone density.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

If you're looking for a high-quality Vitamin K-2 supplement, you can't go wrong with these capsules from NOW. I've been taking them for a while now, and I've noticed a significant difference in my overall health. My skin and nails are stronger and healthier, and I'm not as prone to bruising. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a Vitamin K-2 supplement.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very ahppy with this product, I have not stopped taking it since starting several years ago for the sake of my teeth, apparently teeth need more than just calcium intake to stay healthy. My dentist did not to hear of my brushing my teeth without toothpaste 6 days out of 7, until he checked my teeth and said "keep doing what you are doing". I also consume ground eggshell as a supplement.

Charlie Covington
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Extremely important for calcium metabolism and arterial health. If you take vitamin D or have taken vitamin D then you must supplement with this. Also if you take alpha tocopherol believing in its exaggerated benefits, which is a vitamin K antagonist, then you need to stop it and start taking this instead, especially considering that vitamin K antagonists induce calcification. For additional benefit to bone and arterial health I recommend combining MK-4 with resveratrol, it augments the benefit to arterial and bone health.