AU

Based on 4,662 Ratings
3,212
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,808

I use it few times for whitening bikini area i see a-bit deference, i think it will get much better by time. But i think you shouldn’t put it on bikini through the day, at night will be better cus movement all day long with the oil on will make the area darker

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It's a good oil in general you could use it for skin and hair. It comes in a really big package which I enjoyed! I've only used it for my body and I mostly noticed 2 things. First is brightening, I didn't think this oil would make my skin brighter but it really did! Secondly, my skin health improved, it feels more softer and smother it's like my skin has aged backwards lol😅. I really like this oil and I'd recommend to mix it with your favorite body lotion specially in dryer seasons! Please consider giving me a thumbs up! 👍🏻🙏🏻

70a393c4-259c-4ea6-885c-3e8b735aa14e
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

46d634d6-da3d-410a-afda-39e54db4a276
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good to have have for winter time! READ BELLOW!! I'm a fit girl and try not to overlook vitamin which may have a protective effect against Viruses, according to recent research of it's ingredients and at the same time has no taste. Also it's called vitamin of sun, but during the winter time when there is sun deficiency and there is no sun absorption through the body, you can take one big size package of this vitamins which are highest quality, and not only the immunity but also your bones will be healthy and strong. Regarding dosage, I take as written on package. THUMBS UP if you find this review helpful!!!

High quality wheat germ product! I love NOW. I take wheat germ for its high natural vitamin e content, which is a potent antioxidant that is great for heart, eye, and skin health. Unfortunately, research on vitamin e supplemetnation is mixed, with there being discrepancy about the forms being used in research studies (e.g., d-alpha vs dl-alpha). Moreover, it might not be ideal to taken single forms of tocopherol versus complete forms (e.g., mixed tocopherols AND tocotrienols). Based on DNA testing, I showed a higher need for certain fat soluble vitamins, including vitamin e. So, to meet my daily quota, I mix in some wheat germ oil (130% of daily recommended intake per serving). I figure it might be better to just take the natural oil rather than go overboard with isolated compounds--at least for this vitamin. Straight up wheat germ oil with no additives or ingredients. NOW supplements is one of my go-to products! I try to watch my vitamin e intake to lower inflammation, improve skin and tissue integrity, and to lower cholesterol. I don't even mind the taste!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
8,069

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

this is a wonderful product with good quality ingredients. The taste itself is quite strong so I take the tbsp first thing in the morning with some honey. I also use it for my cat as part of their raw diet and have seen a lot of improvement in their coat and skin. This is a big bottle so it does go a long way if you use just a small amount every alternate days.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is by far the most disgusting smell I have ever experienced lol! I bought this because they claim it contains one of the highest SPF protection. So I only use it on my skin blended with other oils like raspberry seed oil, carrot seed oil - in a spray bottle. Works great! But if I put too much of this oil, the whole product smells like this oil, as it's the most dominating smell of all oils. I store it in the fridge.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I use the Now Brand of Wheat Germ Oil as a key ingredient of a brain shake that includes brewer's yeast, lecithin, and other ingredients that aid mental functioning. I love the quality and price of this product and use many products from Now, all of which I highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.