AU

Based on 1,125 Ratings
Click for CODE
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
Soooooooooooo goooooood!

This is hands down the best brand of body wash I’ve used & stock up all the time. 1) Smells natural, luxurious and NOT artificial. 2) Moisturizes very well WITHOUT being oily or greasy & DOES NOT leave a film on the skin or the shower floor! 3) A little goes a LONG way - I only need a dime-sized amount each time. 4) Sleek bottle & gorgeous packaging. 5) Makes such a great gift.

91a4a814-c8e3-47d4-bd73-53e74591ef0f
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I absolutely love this body wash. A little goes a long way and the scent is AMAZING! Leaves the skin soft and feeling very clean. I also enjoy putting a little in the tub with magnesium flakes for baths. It smells so good. I recommend it and definitely plan on purchasing again.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

The body wash has an extremely nice honey scent, it smells exactly like the bar soap and fills the whole room when you use it in the shower. It's not drying out my skin I can imagine that I won't need any moisturizer in summer - now, in Winter, I need a tiny amount of body lotion afterwards. Clear recommendation!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

The smell is very, very, very wonderful and takes you to another world, the quality is excellent and the size is excellent, it will be ordered once and other types of body shampoo from the same company will be tried because it seems to me that it has very wonderful products with high quality.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

This body wash is a gentle cleanse that never leaves my skin feeling dried out, which is important, especially in the winter months when it feels like every last drop of moisture is sucked out of the air! It has a pleasant scent that is musky and a bit sweet. I like that the ingredients are both minimal and sustainable and there's nothing that's going to harm my skin. I've tried a lot of Nubian products and they all work equally well. I liked this one so much that I bought it for a family member who mentioned they liked the scent. A little goes a long way and lathers up really well on a shower pouf. A bottle of this might seem a bit expensive, but it lasts a really long time since you don't need a lot of product to get the job done.

GrigaMil
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I like this brand a lot! Body wash is thick and creamy, scent is amazing! After I use it, my skin smells wonderfully, feels gentle. My skin is dry and sensitive, but this product moisturizes it. Ingredients are high quality, packaging size is big, so it lasts long:) I also recommend their body lotions.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Love this brand! I will very likely not try other body soaps! I love and trust the simple, clean ingredients. I love the earthy, simple packaging. And I love the smell. This is my second purchase of soap from this brand (my first was one with black seed, I think). I tried the honey and it LOOKS like honey, which I find very cute. Smells sweet, too. This is not drying at all. I highly recommend this to those with sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a wonderful body wash! It makes your skin so soft - no need for lotion so it is perfect for the summer. It smells nice - mild scent but pleasing. It lasts a long time which makes it a good value. It is great for my face - and great for a body wash - no negatives with this product!!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Its so good and amazing on the skin it reduces the back acne from two uses only and i’m excited to see more results in the future , the scent is amazing and not too strong its a natural scent i like it also it makes my skin so smooth my skin was soo dry so its good for the dry skin