AU

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I love love love LOVE Nugo's nutrition bars. They're not the cheapest around but the quality's SO worth the extra money spent. They're just better - and more filling! - than any other bar I've tried. I'm no expert but the ingredient list seems wholesome enough to me and I use these when I diet as a guilt-free treat that even leaves me full like after a small meal. Totally recommend.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

A friend shared the end of his NuGo Dark mocha chocolate bar with me, and I had to go out and buy my own. When you need a boost, but you don't have time for a coffee (or decaf, or cocoa), and you need a little something in your tummy, this bar could become your go-to, as it has become mine. Tastes great, satisfying crunch, and just enough chewy. Packaging is completely professional, and the food seems consistent and high quality. Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Posted on May 26, 2022

great. but why the many products of this company going out of stock very often? I taste other flavors couple years ago and feels good. new mocha also has very good quality

2f96e3ce-6aa8-4f63-9320-7dbab11408d8
Posted on May 23, 2022

Great product. Good quality ingredients. A repeat purchase! Great tasting too. The nice mocha really came through, elevating the dark chocolate flavour. Definately getting it again!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Don't buy it! It is often out of stock and if you buy it i may not get my perfect energy bar. My non vegan son also consumes it. It serves as a snack and energy bar.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

it's soo yummy! and for the price! it has a sweet/bitter/salty taste to it, my non vegan family loved it too ..will definitely order again :)

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

These are the best vegan protein bars I've ever tried. I love the consistency, it's a bit crunchy. I never get sick of them and I will repurchase. They also keep me full if I don't have time to have a big breakfast.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These Nugo bars have real coffee in them and the taste is outstanding! I love all of the Dark flavors and Organic flavors. High quality and nothing artificial.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It has cane sugar and agave sugar as sweeteners and for the rest vegan and straight ingredients. the bar tastes very much like a candy bar, it is sweet crunchy and very chocolaty..I love these bars... the price is very good for the quality.

Posted on May 24, 2022

It is crispy and taste good, but seems too sweet for me, I can only eat a half once. The smell is not good, like something over baked. The mocha taste is not much. Might not again next time.