AU

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Great Product for Newborn!

Excellent! These high quality bottles are perfect for my newborn. The design allows her to latch on well and it is the perfect size for those frequent feedings. Great Product!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Some of the nipples had a softer texture - baby would latch and the entire nipple would collapse and make the air flow hole unusable. I bought 6 bottles from a drug store and added 4 more bottles. I only noticed this issued when I added these 4 bottles to the feeds. I wish nuk had better quality control. Not all 4 bottles had issues, it only happened with 2 of the nipples. Ended up throwing them up since baby was unable to drink milk and would cry from frustration.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

The bottles looks great, very nice design. But my baby latches very hard on the nipple and kinda chews it, so it's a bit soft for him.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

cheap make, although quality design - useful for baby. all babies are different as to what bottle top they will accept, however highly recommend this 'simply natural' approach.

Posted on May 9, 2022

best quality easy to use well packaged size as described

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Fast delivery and receive in good condition. Nice milk bottle ,last time i ordered the pink one , and i love the blue colour too.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Perfect ! Fits perfect in my small newborn mouth almost zero leaking!!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

this is the best out there. effective and economical. you can check it out for your self.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Love the bottles. My baby is 4 months old and we use it from the very beginning. Recommend!