AU
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

💥 Nutra Champs Organic Peruvian Maca 💥 💊 This blend of black, red, and yellow Maca root is grown in the Peruvian mountains. It's 100% organic, vegan, and non-GMO. You take 3 capsules daily. You can take at breakfast or split it between your day. 2100mg which is the highest potency blend. ❤️ Top Benefits ❤️ Natural energy and mood boost- An ancient herbal energizer that Inca warriors took before battle. Improves focus, stamina, and performance. Superfood effects- helps balance hormones. Can also increase fertility and boost reproductive health. Superior absorption and benefits- uses black pepper extract and gelatinized to maximize absorption. 💥 These seemed to have really helped to regulate my hormones. I have been suffering with hot flashes for a couple years now. Since starting these , I have only had one . This is making a huge difference in my day and especially my night of sleep.

e7213b6d-8c73-419d-ab52-2e21a3056326
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Love love LOVE that this product is NON-GMO, gluten-free, & has ZERO dairy/soy/nuts/animal products, allowing a wide array of people to use it! I highly recommend this product if you’re looking for energy & memory enhancement/support! Not only is this a quality product, but it’s MADE IN THE USA, but each bottle also supports a mother & child who are in need of vitamins! Thank you for this all around amazing product!!! Keep up the great work, please!

9b47317f-566b-4ac9-8e56-4d01a69030a6
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Since I have been taking this I have seen a great improvement in my overall mood and energy levels. I have the added boost of energy needed to get me through the day without any mid day slumps. The size of this bottle makes this an amazing value. This is a high quality product that is easy to take and does not cause any caffeine crash feeling or any groggy feeling when not using.

c74248d0-78a5-45b5-a02f-bc4d52cafae4
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Amazing quality with amazing benefits helps everywhere from work to the gym and more..! Helps with my energy levels and has multiple ingredients not just one. With a swallow able size capsule. I even like the way the package looks with my stack of nutra champs products. The shipping is so fast too. Try it thank me latter.

4957ff30-1af2-4206-ae49-d10fc3eb4693
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

These Maca 700mg 180 Organic Capsules work great. The ingredients are pure and recognizable. I take these daily for better overall health and wellness. Maca root definitely helps my mood and gives me a huge energy boost. I am happy I found this in a capsule form. I highly recommend using.

7a4b5a82-5f17-4998-bbd1-c34af1a453a7
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This supplement is touted to improve energy and mood - and it did not disappoint! It includes black pepper to aid in absorption. No weird aftertaste. The pills are easy to swallow. I need all the energy I can get chasing around a toddler! These quickly became part of my daily routine.

314765dc-e2b6-46cc-a2ac-086093ea1a8f
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I love how these started to make me feel when I consistently took them every day. It takes away that mid day drowsiness :) I have been taking these in addition to the Korean Ginseng pills. I will say it was a bit of a challenge to start taking 3 of these 2x daily, but it’s worth it! The ingredients are amazing 👍🏼

211b06ae-37e9-433d-994c-0a587f43a317
2ffd9518-2117-4c3f-b35f-00e9e38673e0
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Been struggling with my hormone levels and my monthly cycles lately. Since I have been taking this it's made me feel great. I highly recommend this product if you’re looking for energy & memory enhancement and support! Not only is this a quality product, it's ingredients are NON-GMO and good for you. but it’s MADE IN THE USA.I have noticed a great improvement in my overall mood and energy levels as a whole.  Doesn't leave you feeling groggy or run down, which is an awesome benefit.

2831aadc-ca9a-4bb9-99e2-0ca9c8f3d047
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I usually get the Maca powder by itself, but it’s been so good to have it in capsules. This is a superfood and love to incorporate it easily in my daily routine. The capsules are big but easy to swallow. Big bottle! Great quality! All vegan! With lots of benefits! ❤️

674bcc90-f731-412d-96aa-e9ec70476711
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Loads of energy in a capsule. Easy to swallow. Or break apart and sprinkle in your coffee or food. I started taking peruvian maca for anemia. Its rich in Vitamin c and iron. It had me waving goodbye to fatigue. Great quality and ingredients in a bottle. Definitely a new favorite!

d3f9a6b0-b51e-4deb-81d9-269ea6a24150