AU
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
I love the taste of these gummies

These melatonin gummies taste amazing. It’s like eating candy, they don’t taste nasty or medicine-like. The first time I tried them they helped me sleep. I’m a person who sleeps past midnight and I am trying to go to bed earlier so I been taking these around 9:30pm and by 11pm I’m already in bed ready to fall asleep. So glad I purchased these. The best thing about these gummies is that they are drug-free.

ac241090-4238-4261-a59a-353fcc01b677
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

These are amazing. I’m very sensitive to pills and things like edibles, the dosage suggests taking two gummies but I just took one and that was more than enough for me. I found that I slowly fell asleep in about 20 minutes, didn’t feel weird or anything, no dizziness, no extreme drowsiness, just a nice easy transition into sleeping. I found that I woke up less during the night, and I woke feeling very rested. Also they taste super good, I sleep with my dog in the bed and when I chew them he will come out from under a blanket just to sniff my mouth, so get ready for your dog to be obsessed with the smell of these too lol

20556386-a2f0-4268-8564-96adac69440c
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

the taste and smell is very good they are vegan with natural ingredients. The size and consistency is good. You should use 2 gummies 20 to 30 minutes before going to sleep. the truth is that they are working for me to sleep more since I woke up many times at night and it makes me sleepy earlier. so the benefits are very good and it is not addictive won of very good quality I recommend them

445bbc91-eb42-430d-8ca6-5e17f5e01e93
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I’m breastfeeding and my dr said they were safe but ask your dr first!! I take 2 an hour before ping bed and put me out but I don’t wake up all sleepy and zombie feeling! Also they let me keep me alert for the baby! My husband takes 3 most likely 2 hours before going bed but he is a tough one! And work perfect!

466a0107-d0d8-4dc8-af83-82ee2b923827
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I like to go the natural route when I’m having a hard time going to sleep. Melatonin is perfect and this brand gets it right. The quality is very good. I’m happy it’s in a gummy form. It makes it easier to consume. It doesn’t taste bad which is a plus. It is now the one I go to when I need a good night sleep.

e5baf03c-7330-4f88-8cad-17bf78af3854
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I love melatonin gummies but these are by far my favorite. Every once and while I have troubles falling asleep so I’ll take 2 of these and be out in 5-15 minutes! The ingredients are my favorite part. They taste amazing and low sugar = no teeth aches! The size and quality is worth the value and I think these little guys could benefit anybody. :)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I have always had trouble falling asleep. But I do have to admit, these made it so much easier. I didn’t even wake up all throughout the night like I normally do!!! The taste isn’t bad at all. And it worked fairly quickly. They aren’t hard like most gummy sleep aids are. And you get quite a good amount for your buck. I highly recommend!!!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like that this one is made of gummy form, taste is good and easy to consume. I’m taking this 30mins before bed and this gave me a restful night without feeling groggy the next day unlike the other brand that I’ve had. Quality is good plus I love the natural ingredients.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have always had trouble with falling asleep and staying asleep, and this supplement helps me to wake up less during the night, and go back to sleep easily, if I do. Love that they contain Chamomile and Lavender, and I also like the taste. It’s texture is just right, as they are not to hard to chew and digest. Recommend it!