AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

MY EXPERIENCE: My favorite way to use this powder is to blend it with various smoothies because the taste just blends so well with other fruits and greens! PROS: I actually had a cold when I started using this and felt under the weather during that moment. I felt better and more energized the next day I drank it with my smoothie. I did not experience any tummy aches or acidity when I ingested it mixed with my strawberry banana smoothie. It did not taste or smell funny and super herbal like my previous powerblend powder. The taste and smell are neutral and did not affect the overall taste of my smoothie. Love that it already comes with a scooper and it is housed in a resealable and reusable container. CONS: My toddler liked it lol! It is actually not adviseable for younger kids to take it, as well as pregnant and nursing moms. And if you have an underlying health condition/s, it is best to consult your doctor first. OVERALL RATING: 5/5 Love it! It was really effective for me and will will surely repurchase it when I run out!

b4bfd7be-e3d4-4885-8b78-5655c6c684cc
9309aa24-d78d-4715-b222-43b070d6a95d
de413f72-6886-48b1-be9e-8d4a09d67017
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I can’t get over how much this stuff has made me feel so much better internally. My body just feels uplifted and… GOOD. I don’t feel gross and heavy like some have made me feel. I feel revitalized and more energetic, I even feel like I can focus a bit better. I am really trying to take control of my health and give my body what it needs. I like to mix this with my cranberry juice! You get a quality amount and you get good results.

3a573773-d12b-486b-a2ec-8feaf8aa9604
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I really thought it’s gonna taste bad but I mixed this to my green apple juice and tasted like green apple juice. Even with water, it’s not tastes really good. And after a glass of taking this, I feel full. Great supplement for a day to start. It keeps me full and give me all the greens I need for my health and diet.

cc6affff-68ce-4fdc-acee-60aae480520f
ea20be32-596c-47f2-92b2-60ad3385f47e
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I been drinking this product for a few days and I can say that I feel more energetic. Before this product I used to drink 3-4 cups of coffee at day, now I only drink one cup of coffee a day. I mix it up with water. It tastes good

f649a2a3-2246-47d1-a7b0-46a23a100a02
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Don’t eat enough veggies? Then don’t hesitate on getting this “super greens” jar. It gives you energy and you feel much better. It cleanses your body and trust me, you’ll feel much better after drinking this. I mix them in my protein shake and it doesn’t give an after taste.

f1f8dc97-c7c9-4e66-b5d9-28cf10a65659
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I could actually feel the difference in my energy level. It energized me without the jitters and it tastes pretty good being that it’s filled with lots of green earthy ingredients. This product does better in the blender with a smoothie as opposed to being mixed in with water. I find it mixes better with my electric stirrer.

b871d74e-c068-49b6-8cfb-4b46f7f1b703
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I have been having health issues lately. I was recommended to start using a super green mix in my smoothies, so I ordered this. it did not disappoint. It's full of antioxidants and helps me with my stomach issues. This superfood leaves me feeling like I actually have some energy and it's filling. the taste is better than I expected and I have noticed a slight improvement. I'm so glad I started using this in my diet. the quality ingredients are a huge benefit.

df6edc9d-3b6b-4754-87b3-f48af8c6c77e
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This Supergreens has changed my life. It has completely transformed how I create my smoothies. It is simply amazing what it has in it! It saves hours of chopping and cutting and cleanup to make a smoothie. Best of all, it doesn’t taste like grass! It is simply delicious. I have lots more energy and I feel great! I feel stronger and have more endurance.

0833ced1-1ee6-4fa1-8a58-e8f1c0f871d9
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Absolutely loving these super greens product from @nutrachamps I do take the super greens as a post workout mixed with my protein shake as it’s easier for me to take this way. Im not a big fan of the planty taste and mixed it tasted so much better. However, you totally don’t have too. It’s also amazing in the morning.

ef7c8ae5-1f16-47eb-9152-91ce9d94be2f