AU

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Well Package and Hope it work

From Malaysia. Trying this product hope it help on my eyes. Well packaging and fast delivery. The quality of the product seem nice. Based on the list on the ingredient, might help my eyes. The soft gel size not too big and easy to consume. Hope BioAstin will help my eyes.

aaca433c-2895-42c2-9f3c-397331915e25
0c9a60d3-5d6b-4b36-ac76-26df19738bc6
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is my favourite eye pills. I have been taking it for years as it has astaxanthin which I believe is good for the eyes. My eyes feel comfortable and clear when I am on it. Recently, I had to change my eye pills as Eyeastin was out of stock at Iherb for a long time but now that it's back again, I am on it again.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Firstly, I have been using this product for maybe six months and within one month or so, my eyes were seeing better - the occasional blurriness was gone, the eye fatigue was gone, they felt better. I just ordered the product from iHerb yesterday and product arrived today - wow, that's fast - I used regular shipping, not paying for next day service - amazing. Back to the product - it combines the best of the eye health supplements into one product and the astaxanthin is key - it can cross the blood retina barrier and most other supplements don't. And that brand of astaxanthin is one of the best. All around goodness as far as I can tell.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I give this to my daughter for her eye sight.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The size of the gel is easy to swallow. The ingredients seem good for my eyes.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

this product looks ok for eye health but still need time to prove.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Not sure I noticed benefit but might need to have regular use

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

seems the best in the market

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The best I supplement I’ve ever tried!

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

For comprehensive management of antioxidants as well as eye health, my eyes seems not dry anymore after taking it