AU

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Spirulina is becoming my new best friend,This is not my first purchase of spirulina,I used Now Food spirulina before and when its finish decided to purchase this one because of many. positive feedbacks about it.200 tablets for affordable price and high quality.I only take two tablets per day after my morning meal and i feel more energy. I do highly recommand this product. Please like if my review was helpful.

7368a74e-b31e-4393-98c5-50f9fccc8034
007bbf76-c0a9-4488-810c-8ad34e2c5f04
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

it's just fabulous !! im eating 6 pers everyday and im feeling very energetic !! my hair grow faster and i gain some muscles!! i highly recommend!! beside that it's from hawai !! the most beautiful place in the world !! you should take it !! it's 100% vegan ! with no source of bad products

1414a989-f374-4117-bdc3-2e231d7559fb
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I ordered this because my endocrinologist told me to start taking spirulina to help supporting my thyroid system and keep my hormones balanced after I stop taking the hormonal pills. The nutritionist I follow online advised me this brand's spirulina by saying " that's where spirulina is from, it originates in Hawaii". I think this supplement will help me in a long term. It came in a glass jar and was packed carefully. Smells a bit weird but doesn't stink, it's a not a problem at all.

9bc03e2f-fe15-4d6c-92eb-c039f91bf958
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

After a lot of research I decided to buy Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica for my kids as the highest quality superfood. The tablets are really great because you can easily take them once a day for an immune system boost. The tablets are much easier to take than the powder, because my kids don't like the taste. There are a lot od spirulina products here, but these Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica Tablets can be hard to find in my country and they are almoost twice the price. Product arrived sooner then I expected. Order process was fast. I recommend it.

6dae2289-254c-492a-a267-ec77e710d515
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

It’s so expensive to buy spirulina in my country. The price is very good from iHerb. I bought a lot of them to share with my relatives. Last time my husband is the buyer and this time I am the buyer. It’s really making my day. Energetic and healthy with this brand. My husband get better from his nose blocking at night.

f6623ca3-55e9-4348-b4a2-30bd3741d6bd
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

heard alot about how good spirulina is for health especially to boost our immune system.in these pandemic season it is important to focus on our health and for old people like my parents,they need alot of vitamins etc so i did alot of research and found spirulina which said to be a very good natural healthy with lesser side effect and most importantly it is very safe.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

spirulina is a powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties. it may have anti-cancer properties. A higher dose of spirulina may lead to lower blood pressure levels, a major risk factor for many diseases. Spirulina supplements are very effective against allergic rhinitis, reducing various symptoms. One study suggests that spirulina can reduce anemia in older adults, though more research is needed. the quality and ingredient are good i like this product and i recommanded ♥️ if my review helps you to make a choice Please click yes and liked my review thank you 😍

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Hawaiian spirulina is one of the best we can buy. it helps eliminate heavy metals from body with lots of chlorophyll vitamin A, K and B12 . we don't need to supplement with these vitamins any more .. I am seeing, the stools are dark green. but other than that there is no bad effect. I am observing it very closely let's see ..

59fa41fe-fddc-4c15-a7c6-80a423cbf023