AU

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I found it to have a great flavor , yes it’s very sweet but I diluted it for the gym in probably 60 oz of water! My trainer feels I’m getting stronger and complaining less, so we are thinking this is working! Even got her some as well. Great price!

This is most definitely the best EAA supplement in the fitness industry right now! For more tips add me and write me on my insta- thetruth.alex

7b75740e-8e8b-4728-99e4-35d8cd0b077b
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Personally I dislike the taste but it has great formula/ingredient. It would be better it was vegan certified like using fermented leucine for example. Overall, it is really a good quality EAA, just that the taste is bad. The taste is like a mix between sour, sweet and salty altogether. If you like sweet taste like me, I would avoid this specific flavor.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2022

My best EAA. After finished the first bottle, my body completely changed to lean and hard muscle body. Also helped me to recover in a one day. Price is also reasonable.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
2051

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Price is very reasonable and flavor is great it helps you drink more water as it’s flavored and very smooth very good product for recovery

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great taste, great quality, mixes well in water, highly recommended

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

am using this product from last 6 months . its good

Posted on May 12, 2022

LOVE the taste of this. And really makes me feel rehydrated when I'm training. Will repurchase.