AU

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This size is good family size. I prefer this to other brands and will buy this again when I've used up the current one which is of another brand. Vit C kills over 99% of all known viruses and it's a vitamin that must be in every household, esp during such a time.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I like this vitamin C because I can take small doses of it several times a day to be optimal for the body and to be absorbed to the maximum. This product is used by the whole family and lasts a long time. I add it to smoothies, shakes, salads, ready meals - always very little, but several times, it is a water-soluble vitamin and should never be taken on an empty stomach, but always with or after food - so it is absorbed, otherwise the body discards.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have long used this product, it appears to be more like what you would find in nature, with the C associated with the bioflavinoids. The C is pharmaceutical grade so I can take more without worrying about contaminants the FDA allows (you know, if you only do the RDA, the contaminants don't add up) and the price in this powder form is fantastic.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

One bottle can last for a long time. I use for very little each time otherwise it will be too sour. I add it to my honey water. Vit c helps boost my immune.

6dde5e61-2d47-4995-9d90-05fe7ff5a5eb
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Vitamin C is essential for us and to get it from the food could be quite challenging. So supplementing it nowadays is must. Before purchasing this one Vitamin C, I was using their powdered Sodium Ascorbate, but because of it's taste I decided to change and try this one. What can I say, this one is very acidic and dissolving it in the glass of water at the recommended dosage makes it super acidic. So at the end I decided to add it to my daily bowl of salad instead of any vinegar or lemon juice. Works definitely better. Don't forget to drink a lot of water while using it!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is a good quality pure form of ascorbic acid . It is not naked though because it also includes bioflavonoids. it is a bit tricky to stir it into water because the powder sits on top But I'm very confident that it's a high quality product

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

high dose of vitamin C. like it's with bioflavonoids. I mix it with electrolyte, msn and D-dibose. great for my skin and helps me fight of infektions. great product! Have some flavour but mixed the D ribose and electrolyte it doesn't taste bad at all. .

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

That is an excellent supplement. I use it daily especially during these times to boost my immune system. It's sour, I add half a teaspoon everyday to juice and mix it well. This is loaded with antioxidants which help fight free radicals in blood.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I buy this over and over, it’s excellent and helps us against the seasonal flus and colds much better than the processed vitamin C alternative.