AU

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Good colon lining support

Butyric acid is the favorite food for our gut lining cells , so i have decided to try recovering from dysbiosis and leaky gut. Along with different probiotics (sbo and multistrain) I use healthy gut and floraphage products. Don’t know what does better but have seen improvement in my condition along with a proper diet. So can’t pinpoint if it was the combination and what was the contribution of this particular short chain fatty acid but I’m happy with my purchase. Research well the benefits before taking a decision.

0138e994-a747-47ec-87e9-d2000de49d27

After approximately a week, I could tell the difference. The pills now stink, but that's simply the way chemicals work. Simply swallow the tablet and wash your hands thereafter. I've ordered multiple times and they've helped with long-term troubles I've had with my small intestines (diverticulosis).

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Decided to try ButyrAid after listening to a podcast by Graeme Sait about the benefits it holds in strengthening & supporting the lower gut. I’ve been struggling to gain balance back in my system since experiencing a bad bout of gastro, I’ve been taking ButyrAid for a week n now & starting noticing a positive change within the first 48hrs. Like others have said, the smell is quite strong, but there is no taste & the smell disappears after swallowing. I haven’t experienced any “repeating”. The benefits far outweigh the slightly pungent smell. 100% recommend.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

3 days of 1 cap 2 times per day, poops get loose, more times to toilet, with little stool each time, and i think it's good for constipation of my dad. i will give this to him, after few weeks, or buy a new one. I was hoping to get a better and better gut health.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

It would seem to help with digestive problems as well as food incompatibilities. I might have IBS and if you suspect having it, I recommend to give this product a try. Maybe inulin with it as well. Fyi as far as I know ghee does contain some butyrate as well.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

My daughter has had non stop tummy aches for the last year and I have tried everything traditional and non traditional medicine. The only thing that seems to help her is taking this product! Before this, she was taking days off school every week due to the pain.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This product is doing exactly what I bought it for-helping my gut absorb the nutrients I feed it. Using this product has caused my vitamin levels to reach an ideal level, which in turn allows my body to produce the necessary hormones it needs to function properly. Also lost a few pounds! The only thing I am not crazy about is having to take two capsules for one dose. I am not sure what the logic behind that is, but I felt a little “led on” that this was not disclosed in the information on site. Not quite the affordable option it appeared to be. However, Butyraid is a very effective product.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This butyrate is good quality. I have Crohn’s disease and this is a quality brand. Tip -don’t administer by mouth for best effect.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

ButyricAid helps support digestive health, reduce inflammation and lowers risk of disease. It holds a significant role in providing colon cells with the needed energy to carry out its normal functions and also regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

My doctor suggested this for a few colon issues have , and it helps! It can be increased during times of flare. Iherb had a great price and quick delivery. Thank you