AU

Bernardo
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Good

This is the best supplement I found with glandular tissues. I´m not sure about the efficacy of glandulars overall, but it is believed to help the corresponding tissues of your body. I wanted to try it and I BELIEVE it helped my recovery from covid, because I had a hard time during the infection and I took a LOT of medications in addition to corticoid shots, so I wanted to help my adrenals after that. Not sure if it really helped though, but if I want to try the glandulars approach again, I´ll deffinetly try this one here again. It has a great combo of 4 different tissues , adrenal, pancreas, spleen and thymus, so it might be a nice boost to immunity and overal health. I know this is a reputable brand, so I´ll stick with this one.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I felt a slight change to my energy taking this product. I have not reordered though. I was taking them to deal with adrenal fatigue which is not so much of an issue now.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I was taking a glandular with vitamin C in it, and I am not suppose to take vitamin C due to a medical condition I have. I looked all over to find something as unique as the former supplement. I saw this and ordered it, and it is helping me with my weight loss. I was happy to have found this product.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

A great product to have if you want a bit of everything from glandular organs in one pill.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I find these help balance my low blood sugar crashes.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

High quality, Hypoallergenic A good and experienced manufacturer, has been using it for years

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Giving these to my cats as i make their food homemade and this was included in the recipe.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I use these when making raw food for my cats - helps to get the balance of supplements for their needs.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Immune system booster !! Haven't caught a flue since taking them.