AU

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I take one of these at nighttime when my brain won’t shut off. It works in about 15” and I feel calm so I can fall asleep.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

I use ZenMind in conjunction with my usual Melatonin and Magnesium on occasion. The ingredients of GABA and l-theanine have been well-studied to induce calmness and sleep. I have even taken one during the night when awakened, and it seems to help (along with some deep breathing). My only qualm is the inactive ingredients ... and now it seems they have added sunflower oil (not organic either) to the mix. Luckily I don't take it on a regular basis, as the rice hull concentrate (also not organic and may contain traces of arsenic). For the high price of this supplement, I only wish they could offer better quality ingredients.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

It does work for me, falling asleep is a big issue for me, this product helps me relax and fall asleep within 1/2 hour, I sometimes take 2. No side effect. I wake up nice and fresh.

Posted on Jan 4, 2008

My pharmacist toldl me to try this. After over 15years on and off drugs like risperdal and zyprexa, 3 or 4 capsules of this a day took it's place. I didn't believe it, but it works great for schizoprenia, even the violent type and bipolar disorders. Now people in my family are totally off all those dangerous drugs. It also seems to help with weight loss. A note: This is not a drug so it doesn't work immediately or in a few days. It takes a few weeks to really get into your system, and it takes a few months to really see the effects. We saw results in as little as two weeks, but it was after about 2 to 3 months that there is a large differene. My pharmacist said that the longer you use it, the better it works. And that seems to be true. Fantasik product.

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

This product is much more helpful than antidepressants or other medications. It truly has helped me.

Posted on Mar 31, 2016

As I have bipolar disorder (as diagnosed by my psychiatrist and currently taking medications), upon reading the customer reviews on iHerb I started taking zenmind (2 or 3 capsules daily) and zinc (50mg, 1 daily) since Tuesday. Before I started taking the zenmind and zinc, things that would have upset me and resulted in crying are now more tolerable. Mentally and emotionally I am more resilient. I used to hate going shopping because of the crowds and feeling claustrophobic/socially anxious. Now I don't feel as bothered as previously. I have noticed that my moods are more stable too, and generally speaking I'm more productive during the day now, whereas before I'd be quite idle and wasting time. I would strongly recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

Work great when you need a little calm.

Posted on Dec 1, 2010

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon or evening - it seems to help my ability to focus on the tasks-at-hand.

Posted on Feb 24, 2010

I have had sleep difficulties throughout perimenopause and now in menopause. Zen Mind helps quiet my mind enough to get to sleep without too much difficulty.

Posted on Jan 28, 2010

My nutripath recommended it for generalized anxiety disorder and panic attack. It is great! I've taken xanax and it didn't really work for me, but Zen Mind is great. I would not be without it.