AU

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

One of the best supplements I have been taking for years. I trust the brand, its ingredients, and its quality. It works very well and helps my gut, stomach and digestion of food. I really feel good later, no heavy stomach feelings after food. If there is only one supplement I will keep on taking, this will definitely be the one. Recommend

Excellent quality--I could really see the difference in my whole family's digestion after using it--my toddler had an easier time potty training and didn't have much gas anymore. For the first few days he had more frequent bm, even 2-3 times a day, but then became very regular (once a day). I even give it to my dogs sometimes (got a vet's approval) and feel it keeps them healthy too! One tip--I think it should be kept refrigerated to stay really fresh.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Good probiotics for a reasonable price. I recommend trying them. Good Quality ingredients, one does not need to store them in the fridge, which is great, size is usual. Great supplement with good absorption. I feel the difference taking it, great benefits. My digestion and gut health are a lot better now. Constipation is in the past forever while one takes these. Packaged in glass tinted bottles. I have not noticed any side taste, which is great.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

First of all, like always I receive the package in an excellent condition and it delivered to me usually within 10 days~ ABOUT THE PRODUCT: It changed my life, like seriously. I feel so light with digestive system, no rush to the toilet like been before. I think I haven't been ill since I started using it. I extremly recommend this product for people who suffer from Lazy digestive system, Weak immune system.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is my go to supplement for good gut health and found this! The sixe packaging , high quality ingredients and value keep me coming back to this digestive aid and its benefits. My husband had colon cancer and and i belivebthis helpss his gut health . Theres no bad taste or smell and they seem to be easily absorbed into his system. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I take probiotics everyday to maintain gut health. I’d rather eat yogurt but try to avoid anything that increase my cholesterol. They help bloating, digestion and skin irritation. This brand is affordable and great value. It’s also good to take if you are in a course if antibiotics and need a boost of good bacteria. It seems to benefit my overall well-being.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have been using this for many years. It helps with problems with poor gut bacteria and puts back the good bacteria that a person needs within their digestive tract. Also, if you are lactose intolerant and desire ice cream for example, when eaten before, it helps it to digest better without the gas.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Quality product with good ingredients. I switched to a different brand as I do better with Bifidobacterium but not Lactobacillus. Otherwise this is a good mix of both types of probiotics if you are looking for the microbiome mix. to benefit your gut health. I have no complaints otherwise, it's a good solid product with a nice mix of probiotic species.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

First time trying out this brand. So far so good. Simply, probiotics is essential for digestive/guts care and immune system. Modern diet especially if you consume a lot of outside food eg fast food, processed food, etc - contains lots of toxin and bad bacteria. So this is a must. Don't stinge on this. Get higher dosage and more strains. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you ☺️