AU

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Olbas is relief.

I was using Olbas, before it was cool! There is nothing so soothing relieving and comforting as the scent of Olbas therapeutic oil and herbal bath. You don't have to be sick to use it, but we find it does help ease the discomfort of colds, flu, viruses, aches and pains.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This wash is great when you've come down with the cold or flu. I use it until the cold/flu is gone. It has that strong eucalyptus peppermint scent that opens up and clears your airways, while improving your breathing. I usually stand in the shower, pour it on the wash cloth and wash my body (avoiding those sensitive areas). Then I just pour some in my palm and rub my chest area and rinse. Just make sure you dry your skin in the warm bathroom otherwise you'll be left with the shivers.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I can't describe how good this is! It's the only thing that will unclog my nose when I have a cold. I also use after having a hard work out or sometimes just to give me some energy in a long bath. amazing! you should always have one at home

alina-yamamoto
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I got this to try as a body wash. I use this togethre with a body brush and its awesome for keeping my skin clear, smooth, AND it helps alleviate my congestion. The only thing is the smell - if youre not a fan of very herbally scents, it may take time to get used to.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It is a nice herbal bath liquid, but I had hoped the mint would be stronger, making it a nice, clearing bath experience. The scent can obviously be made stronger by using more than the recommended amount, which I do, but it does make a bottle last not so long, making it quite expensive.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I love Olbas Oil and it has been my go-to since Karvol was stopped, especially for children. However, I was quite disappointed at this herbal bath product. Firstly, it is very overpriced for the size of the bottle and secondly not as effective or strong smelling as I had expected it to be, so you have to add more and more. My husband and I both tried it and aside from a pleasant smell, it did nothing to clear our nose as it just seems too weak. I will be keeping it aside for the children.

Posted on May 8, 2022

My long time bath companion since 90's. I just love the fresh scent of herbals, peppermint, eucalyptus and wintergreen. Highly effective for refreshing & relaxing bath to soothe your body and mind after a long day or when you feel coming down with a cold or flu.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I really like this product. It’s really strong you don’t need a lot of this product Flavor use And quality is perfect. Size and package is a benefit

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Highly recommend this product. I think it saved me recently when I had the flu and took at least 1 bath a day to open up my sinuses. It smells amazing and also has a lot of useful applications aside from just being a bubble bath.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Great product! My family uses it when they are feeling worn out or have come down with a cold or congestion- just opens you up with the smell of peppermint