AU

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
It works.

I am very happy with this product. I have been battling sugar cravings my entire life and now that midlife is upon me, I am paying for that with continual cravings and extra pounds. I hate what sugar does to my moods and such but felt powerless to change it. I take 2 of these every morning. You can open them up and put it in your smoothie if you like. I noticed a change right away, and now after a week, if I forget a day I want sweets badly. But when I take them there is much more control. I will always love pie and chocolate and the like, but this is much more manageable. Wish I had known about this earlier. Good stuff.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I really feel my appetite disappeared .. it works!!! I eat much less and loosing kg .

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Good for protecting nerves especially for diabetics. This specific molecule was recommended by Dr. Oz

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I take it with food. Suppresses appetite and helps to lose weight

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Always good and fast delivery Prescribed by my endocrinologist. Great improvement

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

Very good product. Simple to swallow capsules. I take one every couple of days. I am not sure if it curbes one's appetite but I figure that it can't do much harm! I do not have blood sugar issues but certainly don't want any down the road.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

This product contains the best formulation of chromium that is easily absorbed by the body, as well as the amount of dose within the recommended dosage range, take a good product that suits me

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Perfect as what write about it