AU

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Ingredients are great. Taste is great. My daughter loves these. Has then without a fuss. Most omega 3 taste fishy and I’ve bought so many different brands. Finally found one that she loves. Package is kept fresh with each chewies individual foil packaged. Easy to use, good size and 1 a day. Will definitely buy again.

161b96b9-deff-4086-a2c5-867c7ad131d3
5e9a2f5f-c582-4085-ba47-94f27ea68128
9941d2d8-2b3e-4b89-b9ae-84a9074daa1b
3039e41d-e863-4b60-b07e-71e4cacfadd4
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

While marketed as a children's product I've found these to be excellent for adults looking for high quality Omega fish oil. The typical shape of the omega pills is difficult for me to swallow. These provide a great alternative, from Norway and similar products have 30 this has 45 making them a great value as well. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Purchased after seeing excellent analysis results on International Fish Oil Website (IFOS . COM). Super convenient. I tear off a square and my son can open the pack and take it himself. Has zero sugar and used xylitol instead as sweetener. Great bonus, as xylitol has oral health benefits. I’ll definitely buy again.

Posted on May 18, 2022

These definitely taste better than some of the other kids omega supplements I've bought for my child. She actually wants to eat them! This company does a great job masking the fishy taste and smell. They taste fruity. The texture is a little strange but altogether, a great product.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I tried one of these and they are luckily not too sweet (sweetened with xylitol) and the fishy flavour is masked well. Love that it comes with vit D and K2 as well. My son asks for them everyday so I know he’s enjoying them.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It was the first time I ordered the item for the child of 5 y. O. She likes it. Will see the result after the course

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Haven't tried it yet but ordered two already. I like the packaging. It's very convenient for traveling or to slip one inside my kid's lunch box.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Great quality, refined sugar free, and the quantity lasts awhile. My young son doesn’t seem to like the taste, but he’s very picky. They smell good, like pineapple.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

My son doesn’t love the flavour but he says they are better than a lot of the other omega supplement s for kids. They also contain more mg than most of the other options.